NFL 2017 Week 3: Now Panic Begins!

Rhom

3 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

???

He almost just outdueled Brady. Kid looked pretty damn good from where I was sitting. (On my ass, in my livingroom)

He blew their chance to get in field goal range at the end. Pretty clearly.

They could have had two deep shots at the sideline before having to attempt a Hail Mary if they'd called a timeout.

25 minutes ago, DireWolfSpirit said:

Lions just got robbed

I get that there is a rule that caused the 10 second run off, even if I think it is a shitty rule that almost never effects an outcome.  The part that I think they were robbed on is the replay itself.  I thought that was one of those plays that should have stood as called whichever way it was called.  Not enough evidence to overturn either way (looked like a shadow under his knee that they say was down).

Overall though I am happy with the team right now.  Went toe to toe with one of the best NFC teams and came a blade of grass away from winning.

Also, they need to just sit Ebron.  Enough of this joker and his dropped passes.  New name should be Drive Killer.

14 minutes ago, Pony Queen Jace said:

He blew their chance to get in field goal range at the end. Pretty clearly.

They could have had two deep shots at the sideline before having to attempt a Hail Mary if they'd called a timeout.

You're being way too harsh here. This was his second start, he was playing the Pats in Mach3 Turbo Razor Pro Shield Flexball Stadium, and he posted up similar stats to the reigning GOAT. Cut the kid some slack.

15 minutes ago, Manhole Eunuchsbane said:

You're being way too harsh here. This was his second start, he was playing the Pats in Mach3 Turbo Razor Pro Shield Flexball Stadium, and he posted up similar stats to the reigning GOAT. Cut the kid some slack.

Actually, I really blame O'Brian. I have no idea why he wasn't calling the TO.

5 minutes ago, Triskan said:

What the Hell is going on in Green Bay?  Rodgers only 2nd pick 6 of career which is pretty insane.

I think I saw another crazy Rodgers stat the other day which is that he has 12 TD passes on broken plays and the next most in the league over the same period is 4.  

But now he might be on track for the most crazy stat of all:  losing at home to Cincy.

To be fair, I think Cincy is Bizarro Baltimore. The strongest 0-2 team.

Archived