Impossible Avatars

Shael

Yeah. Right now it looks like a sonogram.

whenever i see thor's posts i think "this must be some new boarder" something about the name makes me think some kid just saw the movie thor before joining up. then i remember "oh yea that guy" every time i see he joined in 09 and has over 3k posts i am shocked.

in terms of Xray, thank god! i hated that last picture

I changed mine the other day and it took a whole PM conversation for a boarder to realize who they were talking to.

I won't lie, it took me a few minutes. But, I think it was the avatar/name change that confused me.

I remember when Jaim changed to Zooey; there was much uproar.

Before my newest Eliza pic, I had this Eliza diddy, which was EHK's fave. He was quite upset when I changed it. I may change it back. I dunno. I like her spunk in it, and I think it gives the fl00b the proper message. However, this one? Boobs.

Thoughts?

whenever i see thor's posts i think "this must be some new boarder" something about the name makes me think some kid just saw the movie thor before joining up. then i remember "oh yea that guy" every time i see he joined in 09 and has over 3k posts i am shocked.

Wow that bad? Alright give me a minute.

Before my newest Eliza pic, I had this Eliza diddy, which was EHK's fave. He was quite upset when I changed it. I may change it back. I dunno. I like her spunk in it, and I think it gives the fl00b the proper message. However, this one? Boobs.

Thoughts?

I was coming in here to say that one avatar that should never change is yours. I mean, I like the older one, but this one? Boobs! I stalk you on several threads just so I can see your avatar.

I'm pretty good at being able to tell who the poster is regardless of what their current avatar is. Sometimes it's amusing to see how some people change their avatar often but always maintain some part the same, like LooN for instance.

If most of you changed your avs I would not know who you are anymore

This. I don't think anyone should be allowed to change their av. Except in the case of identity theft.

I used to love changing mine up every month or so and folks didn't seem to mind.

I've had this av for a couple or so years now, though and could probably use a change, but rarely have a camera in front of my face (or other body parts) anymore, so will probably stick with this one.

I miss your blue jeans one.

Or was that just your ass and your sig was lyrics about blue jeans? Memory isn't what it used to be.

Thoughts?

Boobs. Definitely boobs.

Does Slyfinger still have Veronica Mars in the shower? If not, he needs to change back.

I used to love changing mine up every month or so and folks didn't seem to mind.

I've had this av for a couple or so years now, though and could probably use a change, but rarely have a camera in front of my face (or other body parts) anymore, so will probably stick with this one.

i do miss the legs, very sexy

and Deaf Dick, that avatar is great

Thoughts?

I remember another one, which was my favorite, which was Eliza in some kind of frilly white lingerie.

For my part, it's hard to see myself ever changing my own av. I smile every time I see it.

Archived