Football 52: How Many Different Ways Can Commentators Pronounce "Özil"?

Xray the Enforcer

And here is incontrovertible proof that you are true BWB. COCKS OUT!

:cheers:

Ha ha ha!! Probably my worst post of all time gets me Official acceptance! :)

Neither post constitutes a promise to get naked at the Excel next August. Unless anyone 7 balls me at Pool obviously, in which case the normal rules apply.

The ref hasn't been great and I don't think that goal was offside, but some of your passing has been utterly dreadful so you need to get that sorted out before you blame the ref. In particular, Collins needs to stop booting the ball out from the back because, I know he's unproven, but when you've got a player as technically gifted as Morrison on the pitch and he's spending the whole game watching it sail over his head, that seems like a bit of a waste.

I think Marco Rues is my favorite player in the world to watch at the moment.

Second that, he's fantastic.

The ref hasn't been great and I don't think that goal was offside, but some of your passing has been utterly dreadful so you need to get that sorted out before you blame the ref. In particular, Collins needs to stop booting the ball out from the back because, I know he's unproven, but when you've got a player as technically gifted as Morrison on the pitch and he's spending the whole game watching it sail over his head, that seems like a bit of a waste.

No argument there, but I have more complaints than just that. The goal should have stood, and I feel we were due a penalty for an early scuffle in the box that was not awarded. That challenge from... was it Wanyama? was reckless and deserved at least a yellow card, which is all the more irritating since Diame was carded earlier -- which I wouldn't have a problem with if the ref were treating Southampton similarly.

It was Schneiderlin dude. The tiny white French guy, not the big hench black fella. But agreed, it should have been at least a yellow.

Red card all day long. Very lucky to have got away with that.

Harbour slim hopes that we can record a fourth 1-0 victory of the season tomorrow night. Think it will be a draw though. Swansea will surely play Bony if they have any sense.

Archived