Most Dangerous Character Guessing Game (Resurrected)

Captain_Falcon

I lied again but this time for a valid reason... My car got totaled by a drunk driver yesterday. I'm fine but it made for an eventful night to say the least.

Anyway, I really will be posting later today so get your guess in if you haven't already done so!

So sorry to hear about your accident, but glad you're OK!

The game will wait if you need to take care of real world stuff.

I lied again but this time for a valid reason... My car got totaled by a drunk driver yesterday. I'm fine but it made for an eventful night to say the least.

Anyway, I really will be posting later today so get your guess in if you haven't already done so!

I'm sorry for you, but good to hear you're all right :)

Oh my, Captain_Falcon! I'm very glad you weren't hurt in the accident. I hope the drunk driver had insurance to repair your car, but mostly I'm glad you're okay.

Thanks everybody! Truly, everything is fine so I have a lot to be grateful for. Without further adieu...

#8 - Ramsay Snow/Bolton (146 points, 14/20 lists, highest: #2, lowest: #19)

The Bastard of the Dreadfort makes King Joffrey look like a kitten. The guy hunts human beings for his own sick pleasure and enjoys a good deal of rape/torture on the side (just ask Theon Greyjoy). Ramsay is the manifestation of pure, unrelenting evil. His "bastard" status helps to drive his ambition and he possesses a certain degree of low-cunning that has kept him alive up to this point. He's only improved his influence over the course of the books and I can't help but wonder whether it will result in an eventual Ramsay/Roose showdown.

Point Rankings

Evermind - 28

A Free Shadow - 26

Zell Holland - 21

therealband - 20

KingGendry - 20

lunadangelo - 19

Queen A. Approximately - 19

valar.morghulis - 18

Ray D. Targaryen - 18

Sordelor - 17

Atropis the Elf - 16

DreamSongs - 16

Castellan - 15

Lasicka - 15

Jay Stark - 15

Turinqui-Calima - 14

Catelyn Stoneheart - 14

Jon's Queen Consort - 13

Kobayashi Maru - 13

Lady Meera Reed - 13

Arya Kiddin' - 11

Ramsay Blow - 9

Born Sinner - 8

Kungsmurfen - 5

The Unholy Reaver - 5

honeyed chicken - 3

And just like that, Evermind has retaken the lead. AFS is close behind and the rest of the pack continues to shuffle around. Congrats to Kobayashi Maru and Jay Stark who both gambled correctly in this round. I've been known to make my share of mistakes, so please let me know if something doesn't add up.

#7 Hint - this character has a well-known nickname

Archived