James Purefoy in an interview says GoT is an unmissable show.

Rhaegar Jaime Tyrell

That would be cool... Unfortunately he said he won't be doing Game Of Thrones, even if they ask him. :crying:

I'd say this is saracasm...

He'd make a good euron, but they'd have to write material for him and at this stage is say they'd be looking at condensing side plots, not adding them.

My main interest casting wise are griff/young griff, victarion and moqorro.

Charlize Theron is supposed to be a ginormous fan as well and said she wanted a part. I would oblige her.

Yeah, she is. Charlize would have been an amazing Cersei! But in saying that, I love Lena Headey's performance and I think she gets better with each season (she was perfection in Blackwater, though).

I never watched Rome, but Purefoy definitely looks like he could pull off Euron.

Purefoy as Euron, Ray Stevenson as Vic and Kevin McKidd as JonCon are the dream team. Couldn't give less of a s**t about Aeron.

I could also see Dominic West as Euron. Mikkelsen would be perfect but that's highly unrealistic. Don't get the Richard Armitage choice at all and as good an actor as he is, Ian McShane would not make a good Euron.

With Charles Dance, Jack Gleeson, Rose Leslie, Pedro Pascal, Sibel and Kate Dickie all guaranteed to be leaving after this season that frees up some money for real quality casting additions.

Not to mention we might lose other characters that haven't necessarily died in the books, to death or simply because their arc is over.

I caught Sharpe's Sword on the weekend, where James Purefoy has an amazingly epic bromance with Sean Bean. Very entertaining.

dominic west killed me when he decided not to do the show^

Especially when it was because of a miscommunication. They said he'd be needed in Iceland for six months - which he balked at - when they seemed to have meant six weeks. ARRRGH.

I caught Sharpe's Sword on the weekend, where James Purefoy has an amazingly epic bromance with Sean Bean. Very entertaining.

Especially when it was because of a miscommunication. They said he'd be needed in Iceland for six months - which he balked at - when they seemed to have meant six weeks. ARRRGH.

Omg, no way. What a shame.

I like ciaran hinds as an actor but he is badly cast as mance IMO. Mance is a fun and playful character. His opening scene he gets mistaken for a musician. West can play that cheeky chappy type of guy. Thats pretty much what mcnulty was.

I wanted dominic west, but would have been happy with henry ian cusick (desmond from lost).

Archived