Community: #twentyseasonsandabuttflagonthemoon

OnionAhaiReborn

• 3 weeks later...

Is it a sign that as soon as I clicked on the link I get an ad for the TV series "Resurrection"?

I choose to say yes, it definitely is!

I will be thrilled if Hulu picks up Community, I'm already letting myself get way too excited by these rumors.

I was just coming to post this! I hope so! I really really freaking hope so!

I actually started rewatching the series this weekend. Kids were at grandmas and I was supposed to be camping but caught a stomach bug so I put seasons 1 and 2 on and watched them all the way through.... which I admit may have been a bit too much because now I "think" in Community. I've caught myself going, "oh that's niiiice", "cool... coolcoolcool" and "my brain is wrinkling" far too many times in the last several days and knew I might have a problem when I was dealing with an annoying problem at work with an annoying co-worker and I asked myself, "What would Jeff Winger do?"

Anyway, yes, more Community please. I'm not like a junkie or anything. I can stop any time I want! I just want one more season, man. Just one more fix. That's all.

I was just coming to post this! I hope so! I really really freaking hope so!

I actually started rewatching the series this weekend. Kids were at grandmas and I was supposed to be camping but caught a stomach bug so I put seasons 1 and 2 on and watched them all the way through.... which I admit may have been a bit too much because now I "think" in Community. I've caught myself going, "oh that's niiiice", "cool... coolcoolcool" and "my brain is wrinkling" far too many times in the last several days and knew I might have a problem when I was dealing with an annoying problem at work with an annoying co-worker and I asked myself, "What would Jeff Winger do?"

Anyway, yes, more Community please. I'm not like a junkie or anything. I can stop any time I want! I just want one more season, man. Just one more fix. That's all.

Plus the movie too, right? I mean if we get season six they gotta do the movie.

If this shows going to continue, I have 1 request. More. Jim. Rash. I wasn't the biggest fan of season 5, and I gotta say the Dean supplied at least a quarter of the laughs for me. Jim Rash is comedic gold.

If this shows going to continue, I have 1 request. More. Jim. Rash. I wasn't the biggest fan of season 5, and I gotta say the Dean supplied at least a quarter of the laughs for me. Jim Rash is comedic gold.

Hm. I don't think he was used that well. He was pretty much the dominant force in season 4 but thus year I don't. Seemed a little bit just reusing stuff

Hm. I don't think he was used that well. He was pretty much the dominant force in season 4 but thus year I don't. Seemed a little bit just reusing stuff

I thought the three funniest moments this season was him at the press conference during the ACB episode, him snapping his fingers at his assistant during the ACB episode, and his Payday rap.

• 4 weeks later...

Some shows just don't know how to go gently into that good night, and thank the gods for that.

It's amazing how many lives Community has.

So how do I watch it if it's on Yahoo? Do I need to stick Reynolds wrap in a USB port and have watch it online on a pc or will Yahoo be available on Roku or what?

Archived