[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

Agree with your choices.

For the series I'd add Dance and Dinklage.

Oh, and how could I forget: Oberyn, books and show

Although I simply cannot bring myself to fancy characters under twenty five, kind of incestuous, too close to my own kids.

For me it's almost the opposite. I like Liam Cunningham and Stephen Dillane and they have the same age with my parents +/- 4 years. When Madden, Harrington, Loras and Gendry are in my age (-/+) and I can't see them like that.

I feel the same way about Littlefinger. But even in other roles I've never found Aidan Gillen attractive.

It's an interesting question, though, of how much a man's personality factors into his attractivenes for women. I'm inclined to think it plays a much bigger role in judging men than it does in judging women. Thoughts?

Agreed. I think with women, at least some of us, we can find a man attractive depending upon his character or how he carries himself. The actor who plays Littlefinger is technically a good-looking man, but the character is too squicky, and I don't find him attractive at all. It's kind of how I view Patrick Stewart, he's a nice looking man, but when I watch him as Captain Picard - I get hot under the collar and other places as well.

Yes, yes, I'm one of those Jon/Dany shippers. Everyone laugh at my fangirlish stupidity. But it's the dream!

I'll admit, Emilia and Kit do look really good together-

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/33900000/Jon-Daenerys-for-EW-jon-and-daenerys-33964617-500-532.png

Jon- pretty (show Jon takes after his beautiful parents without a doubt)

Jaime- charming (personality helps)

Robb- handsome (especially during RW)

Also....Ramsay (only because of Iwan Rheon) which I really find disturbing.

I'll admit, Emilia and Kit do look really good together-

This would be the hottest trio ever: http://photos.laineygossip.com/articles/rose-kit-emilia-10feb14-02.jpg. I so want to be there, watching or whatever.

Anyway, this pic of Kit, which I think it's the first promo shoot of Jon Snow is well, this is a pic that says "song of ice of fire" for me. I dunno, there is something very appealing about it:

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130619194641/hieloyfuego/images/5/52/Jon_Nieve_HBO.jpeg

I don't want to get off topic, but what about him for Hyle Hunt?

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20101003133247/merlin1/images/b/be/Eoin_Macken-6.jpg

But then there's be no logical reason for Brienne to turn down his offers :Lol:

I always pictured James Purefoy as Hyle Hunt (and Mance, Euron and Oberyn..... I guess I kind of have a bit of a mancrush on him).

Despite being a straight bloke, there's no denying the attractive men on the show. I get quite jealous; from Ian Glenn's amazing voice, to Charles Dance's poise, Peter Dinklage's stage presence, and Kit's glorious hair!

I can attest to Richard Madden, Kit and NCW being good-looking men. Khal Drogo too - but that's mostly because Momoa is such an awesome guy (I was one of the few that seemed to love his scene in Season 2).

Gwaine is gorgeous. Dat body, dat hair. <3 Brienne might forget about Renly for a sec ..

I always pictured James Purefoy as Hyle Hunt (and Mance, Euron and Oberyn..... I guess I kind of have a bit of a mancrush on him).

Yes, James Purefoy for ALL the characters! :D He is amazing.

My favourites are Richard Madden and NCW. I prefer Jaime with shorter hair, in the first season he reminded me too much of Prince Charming from Shrek. Ser Jorah is handsome too, quite a change from the book character. I also really liked Jaqen, the actor was very charismatic. Kit is good-looking but does nothing for me. I kind of like Roose and Stannis too, while I don't find them exactly handsome, they are interesting.

*sigh* So little love for the older-but-still-handsome Blackfish (Clive Russell)?!

And yes, Michael McElhatton has a wonderfully sexy voice, and I would be happy to listen to him telling me a few 'bedtime stories' ;)

The younger guys (Kit, Richard and co) don't do anything for me at all, but people like Clive, Michael, Liam Cunningham and Ian McElhinney definitely rock my boat. And of course, there's NCW :) .

Archived