[Book Spoilers] Beautiful male characters in the TV series

Le Cygne

He's sexy as hell! GAH the candle saunter! Giving zero fucks about a steamy kiss with Ellaria as people watch, distracting Loras from his looming marriage, giving that stare to everyone with a sex drive, and being cool enough to chill out with everyone at the end of the day and be cute with your sworn enemies. Oberyn Martell--man's man, lady's man, man about the town!

direwolf's man, dragon's man...

Oberyn Martell can cause the Unsullied to have erections

Oberyn Martell can make Stannis bend... if you know what I mean!

He's sexy as hell! GAH the candle saunter! Giving zero fucks about a steamy kiss with Ellaria as people watch, distracting Loras from his looming marriage, giving that stare to everyone with a sex drive, and being cool enough to chill out with everyone at the end of the day and be cute with your sworn enemies. Oberyn Martell--man's man, lady's man, man about the town!

Dang, he's got chemistry with women, men, aliens, robots, that doorknob over there...Captain Jack Harkness has competition! (And those two would be smokin' hot in bed together.)

Oberyn and Captain Jack Harkness must be reincarnations.

Young Tywin didn't have any adventures with fellow squires...'cause Oberyn wasn't a squire at the time.

Oberyn, a fellow who men would turn gay for? Fortunately there's no need!

Upon his banishment from the Iron Islands, Euron sent Oberyn a raven -- "hey brah, what are some fun things to do in exile?" They were both very sad their schedules never synced.

Oberyn is the only reason Westeros has heard of unicorns.

Yea I think Fancying some one is a British saying? isn't it or do you guys say it too?

Anyway I decided to take a look back at the role that made my loins first flutter for Mr Bean ( And I don't mean Rowan Atkinsons creation) Lady Chaterly's Lover 1993. I remember it clearly. I was 12 years old and sat in the living room, somehow managing to watch tv without my father's supervision. And I just had to read the book after that. Sadly my Gerbil escaped from his cage and ate half of it so my mum got a letter from the library when it never got returned :blushing:

And then shortly after Sharpe...yum yum yum.

But thats as far as the Older man in AGOT goes for me sadly & usually I am all about the older men, Charles Dance as Tywin is the best sexyness wise I've ever seen him play. and his appearance on room 101 last Friday made me love him when he asked to put George Osborne in there. But in spite of that he still doesn't quite get me wanting to take my knickers off.

I am unashamedly going for the young totty in this series. Gosh maybe its because I'm getting older I must be turning into a dirty old woman. ( Actually I bet if I check that Kit & Richard are probably about my age.)

I am unashamedly going for the young totty in this series. Gosh maybe its because I'm getting older I must be turning into a dirty old woman. ( Actually I bet if I check that Kit & Richard are probably about my age.)

Young, old, I'm the girl with the bedroom eyes :laugh: . Hail to hot voices, pretty eyes, and swagger!

Fancy's less common in the US. If it's said, it's usually in the context of something being dressed up, or in phrases like "whatever strikes your fancy." It's a good word for liking someone though. I use it that way, but I have a ton of speech idiosyncrasies.

So, to gander at the future, what fellows are you all looking forward to seeing? I can't wait for Euron...I blame the abundant Mads Mikkelsen fancasting. I always pictured the guy as a bit finer-boned than Mads but dat smoulder, garoowl! I have very little interest in the character, but I'm curious if they go ultra-pretty or more manly for Aegon. He'll have to be aged up to fit with the rest, so I'm guessing less gangly than my mental image.

hmmm, Its a hard one for me as I just don't really find any of the yet to be introduced characters sexy. so I struggle to see an actor I might like in that role. I guess Ser Shadrich as I like guys with red hair and the illustration of him is very cute. But he's only 5'2" and I'm not into short guys at all (with the exception of Mr Dinklage obviously,I'm giving him special dispensation.)

I guess as well I might hope for a sexy Brown Ben Plumm, I've always seen a younger Morgan Freeman in the role.

OOh I forgot to add, PheonixFlame, hot voices? are you refering to the Yorkshire accents? I'm from Yorkshire & biased I know but I do think our accent is hot. Probably part of my fancying the Stark men is the voices are familiar enough for part of my brain to convince me I could maybe bump into them down the pub. lol

He looks good, but he looks even better with the beard.

I love your icon, BTW, I had to go looking for it. Beautiful picture of Sansa and Sandor:

http://dwalinroxxx.tumblr.com/image/78666180214

Love that picture. If you have any more GTA makeovers of GoT put them up, all I've got so far is http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/215/c/d/game_of_thrones_westeros_by_kiranmms-d6gjo86.png and https://archive.nyafuu.org/foolfuuka/boards/wg/image/1385/94/1385942445565.jpg

Photos of the cast hanging out together are simultaneously bizarre and amazing. Charles Dance with his arm round Conleth Hill takes getting used to, and Lena Headey and Pedro Pascal look kinda intimate in all those pictures...

Nice thread.

AND I AM THE DIRTY OLD WOMAN HERE, don' t you dare to take that title from me!

Yes, voices......I am all into attractive male voices.

Charles Dance, Peter Dinklage (although I as well love his "normal" interview voice),Ian Glen, Jerome Flynn, even the Roose actor. Not so much Aidan Gillen but Conleth Hill has a suggestive voice.

And Tom Wlaschiha manages to make a German accent sound sexy, although I normally dislike my own accent. Nicolai Coster-Waldau, that minimal Scandinavian softness...

Fancy, yes, I have always used that word in all naiveté. Is it oldfashioned, dirty, prude, girlish or simply British?

:lol: no living man could pull it off

10 years back Brad Pitt could have pulled that off easy:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-OO1cxpaKueA/TjQKPBssRWI/AAAAAAAADHs/sTLITFL20lM/s640/brad+pitt+Troy+02.jpg

But from actors that would accept tv show roles, i don't know who could.

Anyway as a straight guy i don't find any of the guys particularly good looking, although come this season Oberyn looks great but that's more down to personality for me. For example i think Daniel Craig is the best looking man on the planet, the guy is pure bad ass.(think Bond here)

Nice thread.

AND I AM THE DIRTY OLD WOMAN HERE, don' t you dare to take that title from me!

Yes, voices......I am all into attractive male voices.

Charles Dance, Peter Dinklage (although I as well love his "normal" interview voice),Ian Glen, Jerome Flynn, even the Roose actor. Not so much Aidan Gillen but Conleth Hill has a suggestive voice.

And Tom Wlaschiha manages to make a German accent sound sexy, although I normally dislike my own accent. Nicolai Coster-Waldau, that minimal Scandinavian softness...

Fancy, yes, I have always used that word in all naiveté. Is it oldfashioned, dirty, prude, girlish or simply British?

Aidan Gillen's voice is too...inflected, for lack of a better term. Plus he adds too much raspiness...natural raspiness is hot, unnatural raspiness is Batman. Conleth Hill has a beautifully smooth voice. Haha, funny about Wlaschiha, I love German and Austrian accents as long as the speaker has a generally pleasant voice (which would apply to any accent). Then again I love German as a language, so the inflections are nice to my ears. Jaqen's voice was preeeetty. So much natural sarcastic contempt

OOh I forgot to add, PheonixFlame, hot voices? are you refering to the Yorkshire accents? I'm from Yorkshire & biased I know but I do think our accent is hot. Probably part of my fancying the Stark men is the voices are familiar enough for part of my brain to convince me I could maybe bump into them down the pub. lol

Yorkshire accents are lovely! Nice amount of brogue without being hard to understand like some Scottish accents are. Loved Ned's voice. Loved Robb's voice when he was being a boss. My favorite voices in the show are Roose's and Tywin's though. Read me a phone book! I also love voices that change a lot, so yeah me giggling during Ramsay's "let's play a game" scene was mostly about the vocal acrobatics. Same with Locke's faint lisp and quacky rage "da fuck ya doing ta mah bear?!?!" had me in hysterics for sound alone. Whoever said NCW has a Scandinavian softness hit it dead bang; I lurve his voice. Dinklage's diction sometimes annoys me when he's playing Tyrion, but he has a theatrical quality to it that compliments the character.

Love that picture. If you have any more GTA makeovers of GoT put them up, all I've got so far is http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2013/215/c/d/game_of_thrones_westeros_by_kiranmms-d6gjo86.png and https://archive.nyafuu.org/foolfuuka/boards/wg/image/1385/94/1385942445565.jpg

Photos of the cast hanging out together are simultaneously bizarre and amazing. Charles Dance with his arm round Conleth Hill takes getting used to, and Lena Headey and Pedro Pascal look kinda intimate in all those pictures...

I love the GTA AU art! Dany with ferrets had me cracking up. Put Trevor and Roose in a room together...shuddap and take my money.

Ehee I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought they seemed really friendly. I mean, there are some friends I always look romantic with in pictures for no explicable reason. Lena has had a divorce recently.Not sure about Pascal. I duuuunno, on-set romances do happen, but it's still really cute if they're just good friends.

Since he is my favourite character, what do you think about Davos? Probably, too old, but still it doesn't hurt to ask.

I crush like crazy on dudes across the age spectrum. Davos is way more attractive than I envisioned. The actor is, in my opinion, better looking outside of the role, but I'm a scruff more than a beard girl so that's part of it. Personality, yeah, Davos is a fox. I think van Houten called him a sexy badger or something? Like more than lust for me though, but plenty of characters I find sexy I don't consider good or root-for people. The ovaries want what they will.

I crush like crazy on dudes across the age spectrum. Davos is way more attractive than I envisioned. The actor is, in my opinion, better looking outside of the role, but I'm a scruff more than a beard girl so that's part of it. Personality, yeah, Davos is a fox. I think van Houten called him a sexy badger or something? Like more than lust for me though, but plenty of characters I find sexy I don't consider good or root-for people. The ovaries want what they will.

And that's why we got Joffrey.

Yea I think Fancying some one is a British saying? isn't it or do you guys say it too?

Anyway I decided to take a look back at the role that made my loins first flutter for Mr Bean ( And I don't mean Rowan Atkinsons creation) Lady Chaterly's Lover 1993. I remember it clearly. I was 12 years old and sat in the living room, somehow managing to watch tv without my father's supervision. And I just had to read the book after that. Sadly my Gerbil escaped from his cage and ate half of it so my mum got a letter from the library when it never got returned :blushing:

And then shortly after Sharpe...yum yum yum.

We don't use it the same way y'all do (about liking someone). Lady Chatterly's Lover, I remember freeze framing the hell out of that one. Stark naked Sean Bean!

Love the Other with a blue popsicle! :)

Since he is my favourite character, what do you think about Davos? Probably, too old, but still it doesn't hurt to ask.

Not too old! I like him!

Add back the beard and hair but leave off the months of grimy crusting and I'd be swooning.

Ahem, new Daario. Plus the height difference with Dany is pretty cute.

My, I've been missing out - PhoenixFlame, I love when you said the ovaries want what they want.

I wasn't 100% sold on the new Daario, and haven't seen Nashville, but this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/j-aSeBK_xlo/0.jpg has me ready to see his sexy scenes with Dany.

I'm kind of amazed that I like the beards on all the actors better than I ever thought I would. The scruffy, rough, fierce and even wild (I might be OK with Tormund if only to find out about his member) men are the ones that I lean towards. They look better in costume to me.

Roose Bolton - something about his slick, smooth charm.

Stannis - the same, but I like him better when he's not besotted with Mel

Anguy - I liked his cool when he did the arrow trick with Hot Pie

Sandor - The scars remind me of Niki Lauda http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130828175739-f1-movies-lauda-1976-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Jaime - of course, and yes, the dirty, bloody Jaime

Jory Cassel - too bad he dies

Robb was too traditionally handsome (and a little boring), Jorah is Crocodille Dundee, and Jon needs to grow out of the baby face.

Maybe it's all about the fantasy element of men in a world that's far more dangerous than ours, but there's something quite attractive about men who can assuredly handle themselves in that world.

My, I've been missing out - PhoenixFlame, I love when you said the ovaries want what they want.

I wasn't 100% sold on the new Daario, and haven't seen Nashville, but this http://i.ytimg.com/vi/j-aSeBK_xlo/0.jpg has me ready to see his sexy scenes with Dany.

I'm kind of amazed that I like the beards on all the actors better than I ever thought I would. The scruffy, rough, fierce and even wild (I might be OK with Tormund if only to find out about his member) men are the ones that I lean towards. They look better in costume to me.

Roose Bolton - something about his slick, smooth charm.

Stannis - the same, but I like him better when he's not besotted with Mel

Anguy - I liked his cool when he did the arrow trick with Hot Pie

Sandor - The scars remind me of Niki Lauda http://i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/dam/assets/130828175739-f1-movies-lauda-1976-horizontal-gallery.jpg

Jaime - of course, and yes, the dirty, bloody Jaime

Jory Cassel - too bad he dies

Robb was too traditionally handsome (and a little boring), Jorah is Crocodille Dundee, and Jon needs to grow out of the baby face.

Maybe it's all about the fantasy element of men in a world that's far more dangerous than ours, but there's something quite attractive about men who can assuredly handle themselves in that world.

Crocodile Dundee :bowdown: With a fedora for good measure. I find him quite handsome but much more so when he's not being manly-whimper-wheeze "Khaleesi...."

I'm verrrry picky about beards. In real life, it's almost always "shave that animal!" but in the show, I like Daario's. I think Davos; hides some of his nice features but it's not bad. Jaime's always hot, but especially so when he's looking ragged. Just not quite as much when I'm wondering how many bathtubs he blackened upon his return to King's Landing. One roll rule? One tumble in the mud you're dirty hot, two tumbles and you're taking a shower alone.

Ehee, I love that sofa picture. I'm actually looking forward to their hook up. In the books I was facepalming because I could pretty much hear the Dawson's Creek soundtrack.

^It was Lena Headey who called him a sexy badger in the commentary for Blackwater.

Headey is on fire!

^It was Lena Headey who called him a sexy badger in the commentary for Blackwater.

That's too perfect! Yes, he's definitely a welcome member of the Silver Fox club, Sexy Badger division.

I'm a geeky girl who generally goes for geeky guys but some of those fight scenes are damn sexy. I love watching how some of those men move. The three-way with Daario, Jorah, and Grey Worm is often watched on repeat.

Archived