New Trailer Coming

Westeros

^That is probably what that scene of her in that dark room is, isn't it. I can't wait to hear the vocalizations that Kate Dickie makes for that, Lysa is funny in an unintentional sort of way and I think she did well at that in S1. She'll have more to work with this season.

Omg OBERYN + Cersei scene.

Yeah, dunno what to make of this. The conversation they were having (admittedly out of context) seemed surprisingly frank and good-natured. But I can't see Cersei really trusting any Martell. Watch this space I think...

The Roose swagger at 0:07 :cool4: all he needs is a pair of sunglasses made out of human skin.

The Cersei/Oberyn convo about protecting/avenging the ones you love is going to look hilarious when he comes out as Tyrion's champion against her.

Any idea who the blurry person behind Jon at 0:59 is? Could be in the tent with Mance although it looks more like a building with windows, possibly another NW man before the Battle for the Wall, or alternatively Stannis offering him WF afterwards.

Any idea who the blurry person behind Jon at 0:59 is? Could be in the tent with Mance although it looks more like a building with windows, possibly another NW man before the Battle for the Wall, or alternatively Stannis offering him WF afterwards.

I doubt it's the Winterfell offering, you can see other people in that shot. There's a head in the bottom right corner, another in the bottom middle, and I think another (even more blurry) person standing to the right of the main blurry person. It'd be a bit of a weird change to move their conversation from the top of the Wall to a generic NW room, as well.

I somehow have the feeling that when Stannis says there isn't enough time is in Braavos, I know he says "..page in someone else's history book" is at DS. But have the feeling that IB of Braavos will fund him, but it will take to much time, and instead of waiting for them he says he basically has to leave now to make it in time to save the wall. The Titan of Braavos looks incredible. I guess that answers people questions of we wont see 2 big battles in one season well it looks like we will get Battle at the Wall, and siege of Meeren. So we can still get battle of Ice, and battle of slavers bay in one season

I seriously just SQUEEEEEEEED! when I saw the Titan!! :wideeyed:

And check out Rhaegal and Viserion getting some screen time!

April 6 get here nao! Aaaahhh!

That was my reaction to the trailer as well.

Fangirl? Because fanboys can't be crazy? Oh, my...

So you're insulting men by calling them women. You should write for Game of Thrones.

Oh, for f****s sake, chill out, please. Don't put words in other people's mouths please.

I think that may be Thorin Oakenshield, but I don't see why he would be fighting Jon just yet. In the book he is still north of the Wall looking for the Arkenstone and doesn't come down until book 5. It would be too much of a deviation from the books.

I know. How will they ever manage to portray his battle with Smaug-riding Dany from book 6? ;)

Are the Boltons arriving at the Dreadfort or Winterfell? When I watched the trailer, I assumed Winterfell, but I was surprised to see so many people on the internet agree that it's the Dreadfort. What say you?

TBH, it actually looks a heck of a lot like Harrenhall. I hope it is the Dreadfort, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept reusing the same locations.

So there was quite a lot of new footage, wasn't it ? Braavos looks amazing, so do the dragons.

Sept scene 80 % confirmed, Oberyn and Ellaria being hot, Asha (briefly) kicking ass.

I'm also intrigued about Cersei watching Jaime/Bronn sparring : is there a point or ... ?

Quite a lot of Sansa, which I'm definitely happy about, and one of LF's finest lines straight from the books (plus his voice is less irritating). I feel like the scene with Sansa in her bed might well be "Petyyyr".

Are the Boltons arriving at the Dreadfort or Winterfell? When I watched the trailer, I assumed Winterfell, but I was surprised to see so many people on the internet agree that it's the Dreadfort. What say you?

TBH, it actually looks a heck of a lot like Harrenhall. I hope it is the Dreadfort, but I wouldn't be surprised if they kept reusing the same locations.

My guess is it is Moat Cailin. Theon's story will be pushed very far forward if they are already at the Dreadfort.

One thing I'm trying to sort out now is what's going on with Roose and Ramsay this season. This trailer confirms the group of men flying Bolton banners into the Dreadfort on horseback are led by Roose (along with Locke, linking up with Roose from Harrenhal presumably). And Ramsay is there to greet them with a sheepish grin on his face.

But from previous trailers, we have a shot of Roose (with some Frey's as well) meeting in the field in silhouette with Ramsay and his men and some indeterminate location. This was presumed to be near Moat Cailin after it had been liberated by Theon (and Ramsay) allowing Roose and his army passage back into the North. We have shots of a cleaned-up Theon going through Moat Cailin and we know that Ralf Kenning (the Ironborn soldier in the books who surrenders Moat Cailin to Theon) has been cast.

So which of these sequences happens first? It's conceivable that Roose has a smaller group that makes it back to the Dreadfort at the start of the season. The show has never established that Moat Cailin is the gateway to the North so they could have another route available to take a smaller group if they wanted.

Or does Theon getting Moat Cailin to surrender happen very early on and they all end up back at the Dreadfort instead of immediately heading to Winterfell (thereby saving that until S5). The show hasn't cast Wyman Manderly so you really need to hold off on Winterfell this season anyways.

And is Roose going to have either a scene at the Twins (with a quick cameo from Walder) before taking off or is the rumoured trip to the PW as the new Warden of the North going to happen?

You need to leave the time for Ramsay to have his hunts which I doubt would be taking place under Roose's watch. And there's the matter of Locke ending up at the Wall which clearly hasn't taken place yet when Roose makes his way back to the Dreadfort.

Or maybe is that scene with Ramsay greeting Roose and Locke not at the Dreadfort but at Moat Cailin? Seems farfetched to me since that place doesn't strike me as Moat Cailin-ish (not enough dead bodies lying around and all that).

I'm thinking that the scene is form the finale. theon/ reek liberates moat cailin in episode 8 and that will be where we see roose and rasmay first meeting, on the hill. then in the finale we will get a longer conversation between the two at the dreadfort. In the other trailer ramsay his hunting a girl , which I can not see happing with roose there. maybe locke to the wall was misplaced speculation.

So there was quite a lot of new footage, wasn't it ? Braavos looks amazing, so do the dragons.

Sept scene 80 % confirmed, Oberyn and Ellaria being hot, Asha (briefly) kicking ass.

I'm also intrigued about Cersei watching Jaime/Bronn sparring : is there a point or ... ?

Quite a lot of Sansa, which I'm definitely happy about, and one of LF's finest lines straight from the books (plus his voice is less irritating). I feel like the scene with Sansa in her bed might well be "Petyyyr"

Yeah that's probably what's happening during the sansa stuff. I'd have that face too if heard people boning that loudly while trying to get some shut eye.

Chill out yourself, they were his words. He called Stannis fans crazy fangirls. I like Stannis fans, they have made me like him, too (darn!)

Oh, and just scroll past next time... Everyone who is shocked that fans get into the story, that's why we are here.

I think it's that interview, she said he could swordfight and do the stuff like that she couldn't do, and here he was backing away from Bronn, and she was like, nope, he can't do that, either. It's the same as when she recoiled from his stump, I think.

Archived