New Trailer Coming

Westeros

IDK i feel the same about anti-stannis crowd.

Being anti-Stannis means you just don't like the guy. Doesn't seem so crazy.

The pro-Stannis crowd, at least the ones here- that's a whole different kind of fangirl crazy.

Every single second of every single scene is over-analyzed and obsessed about, even when it's nothing but a trailer, because there is a mass-paranoia groupthink project happening here when it comes to Stannis.

Stannis is an asshole of epic proportions and it's difficult to like him even after he saves the Wall, but people acting like anyone is supposed to like him before The Wall are ridiculous. Davos' hero worship sure did a number on some of you.

TeamLemonCakeBraavos: ROTFL. I can't post smilies from the phone, but you're cracking me up.

Lol. Hey! I'm throwing spaghetti at the walls here. Seeing what will stick. ;)

In any event, I think book Sansa and show Sansa are already 'different' characters. Show Sansa seems to be less....what's the word....'hate inclined' then book Sansa (as evidenced by the fact that she went to her wedding with a SMILE on her face; that she knelt for him; and that they had that bonding moment where she talks about "sheep shift"). While I agree that book Sansa and book Tyrion will never end up together, I'm inclided to thinking show Sansa/Tyrion just might. I mean, hell, they've already taken a lot of liberties with their relationship.

Lol. Hey! I'm throwing spaghetti at the walls here. Seeing what will stick. ;)

In any event, I think book Sansa and show Sansa are already 'different' characters. Show Sansa seems to be less....what's the word....'hate inclined' then book Sansa (as evidenced by the fact that she went to her wedding with a SMILE on her face; that she knelt for him; and that they had that bonding moment where she talks about "sheep shift"). While I agree that book Sansa and book Tyrion will never end up together, I'm inclided to thinking show Sansa/Tyrion just might. I mean, hell, they've already taken a lot of liberties with their relationship.

Tyrion and Shae's relationship is a good deal warmer and less dysfunctional than in the books, but does anyone seriously think it's going to end any differently?

Newstar: I am going to speculate that she is telling it to Tyrion rather than to Dontos so the audience would get the false sense that she's all friendly and sincere with Tyrion...just like the posters here do...before revealing that she is being manipulative and is actually planning to run away from KL, a real secret she is of course not telling Tyrion, which will be revealed in the Dontos scene.

Being anti-Stannis means you just don't like the guy. Doesn't seem so crazy.

The pro-Stannis crowd, at least the ones here- that's a whole different kind of fangirl crazy.

Every single second of every single scene is over-analyzed and obsessed about, even when it's nothing but a trailer, because there is a mass-paranoia groupthink project happening here when it comes to Stannis.

Stannis is an asshole of epic proportions and it's difficult to like him even after he saves the Wall, but people acting like anyone is supposed to like him before The Wall are ridiculous. Davos' hero worship sure did a number on some of you.

Is there any character in the series above the age of 18 that isnt an asshole of epic proportions? All I can think of is brienne.

Anyhow, this fear of "stannis fan group-think paranoia" is rather amusing. Also your on a forum about the series, you know, for discussion of it. So obviously things are going to get analyzed, if in your opinion its too much skip those posts. Its not a difficult thing to do. No one is forcing you to read them.

Newstar: I am going to speculate that she is telling it to Tyrion rather than to Dontos so the audience would get the false sense that she's all friendly and sincere with Tyrion...just like the posters here do...before revealing that she is being manipulative and is actually planning to run away from KL, a real secret she is of course not telling Tyrion, which will be revealed in the Dontos scene.

Sounds very plausible.

I don't get all the handwringing over Tyrion and Sansa, especially since Annara Snow's speculation seems quite likely. They're about to have their last canon interaction for the remainder of the published books--and quite possibly ever--in two episodes. Even if the only purpose of that conversation shown in the trailer is to prop St. Tyrion, as some seem to be suggesting--unlikely, in my opinion--Sansa's days as Tyrion's Morality Pet (tm TV Tropes) are numbered.

Thank you! I think it's Olyvar, Littlefinger's lackey whom he used to go to bed with Loras in that dreaded scene in season 3.

Le Cygne, it doesn't look to me like they have her confiding in him in earnest. As people speculated after trailer 2 when we first heard Sana saying that she lies awake thinking about how they died, she's probably trying to get him to pity her so that she can take a walk alone and then run and find Dontos. Her "confiding" scene and her Dontos meeting will be in the same episode, presumably "Two Swords". If anything I think she delivered her line here bitterly like she was pressing him for details about the RW and in doing so implicating him due to his being a Lannister.

This trailer was the best yet, I think and gave us a bunch of fresh new stuff. You can tell that post-production is coming along with some of these great effects shots, with the Braavos skyline and Dany's army besieging Meereen being the standouts here.

Myself, I really liked the look on Ramsay's face as he sees his dad. For as much of a prick and a weasel he is, he still looks hungry for approval. I love it. I loved their dynamic in ADWD and I'm glad we're getting it early. And that they've both been added to the main cast.

More caps. Perhaps, the Sansa pics can help allay the question about her confiding in Tyrion?

TITAN! BRAAVOS!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/joliefaire/Capturetitan.jpg

Sansa in bed

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/joliefaire/Capturesansabed.jpg

Sansa, plotting?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v651/joliefaire/Capturesansa.jpg

Archived