New Trailer Coming

Westeros

I think we're all in agreement. It has nothing to do with being a purist but common sense.

I feel the need to jump in whenever someone assumes the show is supposed to be a 100%-true adaptation. It should be apparent to everyone that show and book are two completely separate entities at this point. Wishing for complete faithfulness to the source material is akin to hoping for an abusive person to stop hitting you, I think. Come to terms or you keep getting hurt over unrealistic expectations.

The characters are different in the show, so even if they were close to their book counterparts (i.e. Sansa), Tyrion being different would change the whole situation. If you haven't realized this and keep the show separate from the books then my advice is you get your feet back on Earth.

That's bogus. This is not something the character would do, show or books, in an scenario that makes any sense. You can pick on this one guy or me or whoever you want, but so many of us are all thinking it, it's not even funny.

They are using her as a Tyrion prop again, and it sucks. If we want to say it sucks, we'll say it.

That's bogus. This is not something the character would do, show or books, in an scenario that makes any sense. You can pick on this one guy or me or whoever you want, but so many of us are all thinking it, it's not even funny.

They are using her as a Tyrion prop again, and it sucks. If we want to say it sucks, we'll say it.

Why is it so unbelievable that Sansa would mourn her family in Tyrion's presence?

Wait a second.

Instead of doing what he does in the books, one of the most amazing parts of the entire series, they have stannis going to bravos?

Not flipping the fuck out yet because idk if its true, but oh my fuck. Please tell me its not happening.

ETA: so annoyed I cant even think, typo fixed.

Why wouldn't she mourn in Tyrion's presence?

He's a Lannister. And she's a Stark. And she's brave and she didn't let him see her cry.

Same reason season 2 Sansa didn't trust him. She had a brain back then, and a story of her own. Now she's just propping up his magnificence, because the showrunners think he walks on water.

Maybe they end up together. *Shrugs* Just a thought. I mean, D&D already know how it all ends, so if they do end up together...their 'getting along' right now might be a build up to that. Just a theory.

Wrong. Show Tyrion always protected Sansa and was even more against the way things were dealt by his Family. That is the difference in the show that makes this seem likely. At least to me, as I have watched the show. Some people haven't, they just compared it with book chapters/scenes. Tyrion is already opposed to his family at this point, especially regarding Sansa. It's obvious she doesn't want to trust him, but feels that she can (and we all know he is the only one present that can be trusted, show or books).

Wait a second.

Instead of doing what he does in the books, one of the most amazing parts of the entire series, they have stannis going to the wall?

Not flipping the fuck out yet because idk if its true, but oh my fuck. Please tell me its not happening.

u wot m8?

Stannis is going to the Wall in the show, as he did in the book.

Wait a second.

Instead of doing what he does in the books, one of the most amazing parts of the entire series, they have stannis going to bravos?

No need to panic. Arya will be going to Braavos. Just Stannis is heading there first, for Iron Bank negotiations.

Edit: allow me to kick my proverbial ego to the curb if this was meant as sarcasm.

ramsay with facial hair looks eviler than without it.

I think we might get to see the famous confrentation between him and roose from the 3 rd reek chapter from adwd. I don't think that happens till the end of the season though as it appears ramsay will be hunting early in the season.

Wait a second.

Stannis goes to the iron bank for funding, he gets turned down, burns some people, then goes to the Wall.

...and the slaves all across Essos, from what we learn from Tyrion's and Quentyn's POVs in ADWD.

Re: Sansa, a good reason for her to "confide" in Tyrion is to manipulate him and use her grief as an excuse to go to the godswood and meet Dontos, which she seems to be doing in another scene we saw previously, in which she has the same clothes and hairstyle. That was my immediate guess after the shorter version of the same scene from the previous trailer.

u wot m8?

What? I don't speak in fancy internet tongues, just English.

Stannis is going to the Wall in the show, as he did in the book.

Yeah, as he should. But someone said earlier that they confirmed Stannis is going to bravos to speak with the iron bank instead of the wall to save jons ass. It would be just like the show to have jon singlehandedly beat the wildlings while Stannis is joining a bank to get mercenaries. Im sure the show runners would find a way to portray the bank as evil as well, just for the fun of fucking stannis over as much as they possibly can.

Sansa showing emotion around Tyrion does not in any way shape or form show that she trusts him or that they are BFF especially considering that right after this scene it appears that she sneaks off to meet Dontos in order to get the hell out of KL.

Archived