TTTNE 423: Praying to the Gods Old and New that the Board Survives the Fourth Season

Buckwheat

We should start a Saga thread. Well, maybe not, since I don't think a lot of people have read it yet :(

Yes, sorry for double posting, but you can start a Saga thread in Lit? I bet you can get some thoughts from everybody there... and Lit's not too bad of a sub-forum.

Good Morning My Lovelies :kiss:

Our school is a "no contact" school. (upper belts will allow some "light" contact to the body, at the judges discretion) I worry about how much control I have as I don't want to actually hit or hurt anyone. Hits have to be close and strong. Let me see if I can put one of Alex's matches on here if you get 2 warnings for contact, you will lose the match. If you draw blood, you are completely disqualified. Hopefully this works

Adults don't get anything for 4th place (kids get ribbons for 4th, 5th and 6th).

While I am a very competitive person, it is because I like to play, and have never felt the need to always win. To me, it is the game that I like. I did get my personal best scores this time though. :)

That is really cool, and great for saftey :thumbsup: I'm glad you had fun, and shared this with us ;) how long have you been studying a martial arts?

Good day, to all :)

My Sky Plus decided to break today. A call to the Sky man reveals they cant come.out to fix it until April 21st (the hell? Such a long.waiting list...) so I cant record GoT till then...grrrr.

This one senses a disturbance in.the force... they are coming. We cannot get out. They are coming.

:leaving:

ETA: so my spam turned into a combination of trivial/first world problems and a woman can post and so can a man. My bad :blushing:

My Sky Plus decided to break today. A call to the Sky man reveals they cant come.out to fix it until April 21st (the hell? Such a long.waiting list...) so I cant record GoT till then...grrrr.

This one senses a disturbance in.the force... they are coming. We cannot get out. They are coming.

:leaving:

lol what? That seems abnormally long wait...

Heyoo!

I have had troubles getting logged in :( But now I'm here!

Congrats Bucky! :commie:

Are we moving to a new server again? I must have missed the memo, but that would be a good thing. This place needs to go big, or bigger at least.

Nero, I hope it will get better for you in school now! It's great that your teacher takes the opportunity to help you out :grouphug:

Rhae :lol: The same bird? Not too clever that one.

So I would be learning french now, I just joined an online course, a minute ago. I wanted to learn mandarin, but a friend from work suggested french. We;re doing it just for the heck of it though. :mellow:

French... I had years of study in French and I barely learned anything... sad part is une de mes soeurs s'est mariée with a quebecois. I'm going to make a sad uncle if I can't understand what my potential nephews are muttering about. (I had to look for that and I'm not even sure I wrote it correctly)

Ah, here it is

Ran said:

Temporary technical issue, everyone. We are in the process of moving to a new server -- in fact we are on it already -- but there are memory settings that need to be updated, it looks like.

*prays to the Old Gods this will help*

Wow, the Board stuff settled out quickly! What a relief!

Hi and good afternoon you lot! [from the dialect thread :p]

My Small Questions friend! :grouphug: Why have I never noticed you here before now? :huh:

Feeling the stress, must claw my way to friday and then I have two weeks off

Archived