TTTNE 423: Praying to the Gods Old and New that the Board Survives the Fourth Season

Buckwheat

Lol, I thought, no, that's wrong, season 1 was in 2010 (2014 - 4) so I joined in 2011, but season 1 was in 2011, so I joined in 2012.

I read about GoT, the reviews for the new show were fantastic, but every time I tried to watch it someone was naked f*****g someone, so I passed on it. But I picked up aGoT at the airport in San Juan on my way to a cruise in November, 2011, and by the time I got off the ship I was permanently hooked.

I read AGOT when it was first translated into Slovene, which was 2006 or 2007, I am not sure ... first year of high school.

I absolutely did not expect that much sexual scenes when I first watched the show either. :blushing: Still watch it with my valonqar.

I'm exploring the different parts of the board, I don't really know what goes on here, the games look kind of complicated but this thread is always busy.

Welcome welcome! :)

Most games are not really complicated. Except mafia, and that fantasy <insert sport type here> thingy - I do not get those either. Others are usually very simple. ;)

Congrats to Buck, thought the title is a bit of a mouthful.

Thanks!

Title is completely appropriate. :smug:

Starring Anthony Hopkins and Sissy Spacek, no less.

Greetings, threadlings.

Greetings, Ang!

I promise we are behaving well. :smug:

GettingIntoASOAIF:

I watched the show first :O And S01 got me hooked so I read all the books before S02 came out.

Reading:

I can recommend you guys yummy OECD studies and eurostat statistics :devil: Because that's all the stuff I'm reading lately :bawl:

Greetings Angalin! :cheers:

Umm, sense we're sharing how we got into the books , i read the books in 2007 ( a blessed stranger put agot in my basket at a shop) finished all printed ones in 2-3 months i think , and then the long wait for dance began and now the long wait for the winds has begun too and I'm still at my vigil :ninja:

I'm afraid i share your fate my moon , so many books , i doubt any of you would enjoy them , well maybe L_T and Bexy .

Hey Eira , i couldn't sleep last night so i spent the night oiling and cleaning your name sake :lol:

I'm exploring the different parts of the board, I don't really know what goes on here, the games look kind of complicated but this thread is always busy.

Welcome to the forum and TTTNE, nice to meet you :)

Hope you have a great time, and like potato said we're really cool friendly :D

Hey Alex!!! :wub:

I'm not even sure I'mgonna watch the next season ... I'm thinking about quitting civilization for a couple of weeks and just go stay in a forest camping .

NOOO... don't follow the Alexander Supertramp mode of life!

Read Into the Wild before you try that :(

NOOO... don't follow the Alexander Supertramp mode of life!

Read Into the Wild before you try that :(

:lol: that's not what i meant , it was just a thought and it would only be for a couple of weeks , and mainly for me to have some quiet time and hunt .

I read it .

Besides , anything longer than a week of hunt is too much , i'd miss rhae beyond belief ...and I'd miss you guys too :grouphug:

First Wave Floobie representing :cool4:

I started the first book the day after the season 1 premiere because I was like "Fuck this I can't wait 10 weeks to find out what happens." Finished the first four books by the time the season ended and only had a couple months to wait for Dance. Which was quite long enough :lol:

I'm not even sure I'mgonna watch the next season ... I'm thinking about quitting civilization for a couple of weeks and just go stay in a forest camping .

Do not take your dog with you :uhoh:

Welcome Alicia :grouphug:

Currently on the hunt for the Fire & Blood beer

And I read the books early 2011. I wish so badly that I would have known about the book in 1996 :crying:

Archived