TTTNE 423: Praying to the Gods Old and New that the Board Survives the Fourth Season

Buckwheat

I'm exploring the different parts of the board, I don't really know what goes on here, the games look kind of complicated but this thread is always busy.

It's not a game, but rather a chatroom. That, at least is the purpose of this thread :)

I'm exploring the different parts of the board, I don't really know what goes on here, the games look kind of complicated but this thread is always busy.

Hello Alicia, welcome to TTTNE. :)

Congrats to Buck, thought the title is a bit of a mouthful. :p

Welcome again! :laugh:

This is a very slow chat, sort of, but when we reach 950 posts, we race as fast as we can post to the 1000th post and whoever claims that post wins the thread and gets to start and name a new TTTNE (the thread that never ends) threadlet.

We stay off topics that has a place elsewhere on the board (like the asoiaf stuff and general chatter topics for example), mostly I might add, and just have fun and share our daily goings on.

Hi fl00ber. Welcome to the board.

Forum games is the social corner of the forum.

Figure this like an extensive non-linear conversation that somehow manages to always land on bacon and chocolate.

Kungs: GET READING NOW! :P

I will.. I will. I just need to finish reading the book I'm reading right now :P

Welcome to TTTNE! :cheers:

Welcome again! :laugh:

This is a very slow chat, sort of, but when we reach 950 posts, we race as fast as we can post to the 1000th post and whoever claims that post wins the thread and gets to start and name a new TTTNE (the thread that never ends) threadlet.

We stay off topics that has a place elsewhere on the board (like the asoiaf stuff and general chatter topics for example), mostly I might add, and just have fun and share our daily goings on.

Thanks again :), my daily goings on are pretty boring I don't want to make you all fall asleep!.

Eyron did you ever see this? http://biblioklept.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/elvis-vs-cthulhu-hartter.jpg

I know ES is fascinated by it.

I too am fascinated by it :lol: If I ever get my hands on a copy, many moneys would be spent.

I only wish it was true :crying: (ETA: that this was an actual movie, not that I want Elvis and Cthulhu actually battling it out :P)

Alicia, m'dear, 2 things: welcome to Westeros and welcome to TTTNE, and 2nd, I do hope you're not using your real name. If you are, I'd change it. We won't tell anyone else. :)

You're named Alicia, like Alicia Silverstone. Therefore, I love you. Come take my hand and I will show you the world. :smoking:

That sounds like a great offer, I should probably make you aware I'm not as pretty or talented as her oh and I'm really tall but if you're undeterred I will pack my suitcase :).

Welcome :cheers:

This isn't so much a game as a big family. Our current wishlist is for a real-life equivalent to this thread where we could all just sit, chat, bake, teach karate and pretty much do nothing :laugh:

DreamSongs will give you the tour I imagine :D

You are fortunate you arrived today, we don't eat fl00bs on Mondays - we are on a detox after the weekend :P

Edit: I see you say you are a tall girl. Me too, now I am not Potato's only Tall Girl :grouphug:

ETA(again): Kungs, would you recommend Insurrection to me?

The first f00ber :D Welcome Alicia! :cheers:

Thanks again :), my daily goings on are pretty boring I don't want to make you all fall asleep!.

Oh don't worry, my daily goings on aren't very vibrant or exciting either, but this thread still endures them, because the people are lovely like that :lol:

You can't be as much of a bore as me :P

coughcough... Mark as boring... coughcough something's wrong with that collocation. Oh wait, that'll be 'Mark' AND 'boring' next to each other without 'not'

Potato! Why are there no videos of you fighting?? I wanna see this super talent at work!

You just wanna see me shirtless and sweaty :leer:

I'm not sure there is a video besides i don't want people i to see me behaving the way i did , it's just not good and something that i would like to forget .

Hey there Alecia :grouphug:

Welcome to tttne , this is a community of friendly people , i like them :D

Hmmm , how tall ? i think I'm the tallest spammer to ever post :p

Archived