[book & show spoilers] arya & boltons

ToTheWolves

How would that work though? I can't see Locke dragging her all the way back to the Dreadfort from Craster's...

"Sorry Lord Bolton, i couldnt find Bran or Rickon. i did find this wild black haired girl. got to be Arya!"

I assumed fArya must be cut coz Jaime is meant to tell Brienne about the plot before giving her oathkeeper. But now that I think about it of course they can change the timing. Why not they have with most stuff.

I'll be pretty disappointed if its not included but I'll get over it. Usually takes me 24 hrs before I accept the changes in the tv show and then I'm happy again

I'm sure she'll still be included. I think once Locke comes back having failed to kill Jon or deliver Bran, but tells them Bran's north of the wall, they'll come up with the FAyra plan.

there's still a long way to go for Ramsay before he gets to winterfell, is too early, and there's no need to tell Brienne about fake Arya, 'cause they got ahead in the king's landing storyline, but to be honest, any girl can be her, it's well stablished that Theon will do wathever Ramsay say, and all that he needs for her to be consider real, is Theon's autentification.

I reckon Meera or more likely Gilly will be used over Jayne Poole. I can't see them trying to bring in a new character for that role. They'll want some one who the audience knows to add to the emotion of it.

:shocked:

i doubt they would do that, they would almost certainly just cast a new character.

Archived