Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

Did the showrunners ever have a problem with the Destiel shippers? Would be quite strange to hate the wave you harnessed and rode.

Well, apparently the whole gay/incest subtext was totall unintentional ;)

The way I've seen the meta episodes interpreted elsewhere was as a note from the producers saying: that is not actually the show we're making, look how ridiculous you and your stories are!

To be honest though, I have not rewatched those episodes in a long while and can't remember my personal immediate reaction to them.

Well, apparently the whole gay/incest subtext was totall unintentional ;)

The way I've seen the meta episodes interpreted elsewhere was as a note from the producers saying: that is not actually the show we're making, look how ridiculous you and your stories are!

To be honest though, I have not rewatched those episodes in a long while and can't remember my personal immediate reaction to them.

The first one really only focused on Wincest, which was an easy target I guess.

Can't really recall the rest either tbh.

I didn't realize it was time for the warp ep, but it wasn't bad. The end of the play where they sang "Carry On" (and brought out Adam on to the stage) was almost a tear jerker.

But WTF? Chuck is alive? What can that mean?

God can never die....unless Death comes back. :D Which would be epic.

Julian Richings is just perfect as Death and it's one of the most fascinating characters of the SPN mythology, so yeah, I'll take more Death anyday !

That last bit was a fucked up sentence...

But WTF? Chuck is alive? What can that mean?

For me, at least, this confirms that Chuck is God. The writers do tend to play fast and loose with their own canon but based on what we know about Prophets - only one Prophet can be 'active' at a given time - would suggest that Chuck was never a Prophet in the first place.

It was when Sam got out of the cage and was still souless. Dean got transported to a fairy dimension (which we don't see) and Sam doesn't bother looking for him. The big bad is a leprechaun.

Okay. That rings a bell now. Not a particularly memorable episode but not bad either.

That one was funny :) cmon!!! Slowdancing alien abduction, priceless :lol: fairy nipples :lol: what's not to like

Wasn't that in the episode "Tall Tales", the first appearance of the Trickster? The guy slow dancing with the alien to Lady in Red. :lol: That is one of my favourite episodes.

That last episode, though no particulary amazing, made me genuinly laugh multiple times, so all in all, a decent episode with some great moments !

But I'm really looking forward to the return of Crowley and Castiel next week !

Archived