Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

Spoiler
Riight...that was a nice return to form...and a change from killing off one of them in the finale, as is traditional.

Now, Dean being Dean, is he going to tell Sam? Or Crowley? Or is he just going to run around with his eyes set to normal for half the season?

Well Cain seemed pretty in control of himself, I see no reason why Dean wouldn't be. Plus surely Sam would have questions if Dean suddenly makes a miraculous recovery. Guess the main question is whether Dean has his soul, or was like Sam post-cage.

My guess is he has his soul only the mark amd blade corrupted when he died (maybe before?). Demons are just corrupted human spuls, albeit the process involves torture in hell.

Wr'll have to wait for next season. The demons blood turned Sam's eyes black when he fought Lilith, and he was able to detox. Maybe the mark can be passed on?

Yeah, but Cain has had since forever to get in control of himself...

Dean and Crowley could surely sell some kind of harmless explanation to Sam, after all, Sam was summoning Crowley to bring Dean back to life...

Wow..I didn't expect that...that is different...will we see evil Dean??? He was always heavenly brother. I am glad we will get to se more Crowley though. My predictions....Dean and Crowley make Sam belive his deal got Dean back and Dean keeps quiet for some time but Sam finds out. Grand finale is dealing with Crowley and undemonizing or killing Dean.

Wow..I didn't expect that...that is different...will we see evil Dean??? He was always heavenly brother.

Have we been watching the same show? He's been hanging out with a demon for the last series, he regularly tricks and knocks Sam out, is by far the most bloodthirsty of the two and caused the apocalypse by torturing people in hell (whilst John was in hell a lot longer and never broke.)

I liked it overall. Loved Crowley and his meta monologue about bringing them back from the dead and selling their souls and how its all been done before. I don't want him to die, ever, but it seems like this next season may finally be his time.

But no, forget that. Bloodlines wasn't picked up so lets get a new Supernatural spinoff: Crowley and Castiel as unlikely roommates.

Cause he was supposed to according to God's plan so he was pre conditioned and he felt femorse and guilt for each and every action....I'm talkin soulless...doing evil for the sake of being evil Dean.

Surely that undermines God's whole 'free-will' thing? That was why God left the Apocalypse to play out as it did. Dean definitely had his soul in Hell, his body along with his mind was buried for starters, then the whole point of hell is to corrupt the soul into a demon, if Dean hadn't got his soul there'd be no point to it. Just because he feels bad about it doesn't mean he didn't do it knowing it was wrong.

Demons aren't souless, they're just extremely corrupted souls.

I'm not saying they aren't above retconning their own lore, they do it all the time, but Dean waking up and suddenly being evil doesn't make a huge amount of sense given what we've seen before.

I don't know but to me forcing someone to torture or being tortured himself doesn't make him evil imho...he's selfish and angry and stubborn but not evil. And to me regret for one's actions matters very much. I would like to have Dean be evil from the start and see how long will it take for Sam to figure it out.

I don't know but to me forcing someone to torture or being tortured himself doesn't make him evil imho...he's selfish and angry and stubborn but not evil. And to me regret for one's actions matters very much. I would like to have Dean be evil from the start and see how long will it take for Sam to figure it out.

Oh I didn't say he was evil, I was replying to you saying he was heavenly.

Oh I didn't say he was evil, I was replying to you saying he was heavenly.

As in heavenly weapon...vessel of Michael etc. He was always the heaven side of duo and Sam was always hell side...and now their heavenly weapon etc ends up a demon. Love it.

As in heavenly weapon...vessel of Michael etc. He was always the heaven side of duo and Sam was always hell side...and now their heavenly weapon etc ends up a demon. Love it.

Oh right :lol: That makes a good deal more sense.

I find it odd they haven't addressed the 'descendants of Cain and Abel thing.' And I loved the actor who portrayed Cain, I'll have him back please.

I liked it overall. Loved Crowley and his meta monologue about bringing them back from the dead and selling their souls and how its all been done before. I don't want him to die, ever, but it seems like this next season may finally be his time.

But no, forget that. Bloodlines wasn't picked up so lets get a new Supernatural spinoff: Crowley and Castiel as unlikely roommates.

I would watch that.

Eta: but only to the theme of Bosom Buddies

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wnabEmFL-yY

Wow..I didn't expect that...that is different...will we see evil Dean??? He was always heavenly brother. I am glad we will get to se more Crowley though. My predictions....Dean and Crowley make Sam belive his deal got Dean back and Dean keeps quiet for some time but Sam finds out. Grand finale is dealing with Crowley and undemonizing or killing Dean.

??? Dean is that went to hell, tortured people, and enjoyed it.

I did like the season final. It was good, it had good twist. The season bad guy lived, for Christ sake!!!!

I don't think the Dean twist was all unexpected, and only slightly new. They had gone about as close to this last season w/ the trials, and really Sam let Dean become a Vampire, a few years back. So while they have not done it before, they everything else but completely turn one of them.

I do think that this is best final in years.

??? Dean is that went to hell, tortured people, and enjoyed it.

I did like the season final. It was good, it had good twist. The season bad guy lived, for Christ sake!!!!

I don't think the Dean twist was all unexpected, and only slightly new. They had gone about as close to this last season w/ the trials, and really Sam let Dean become a Vampire, a few years back. So while they have not done it before, they everything else but completely turn one of them.

I do think that this is best final in years.

After thirty years of torture though. Kinda strange to mark that off as one for the "evil" category

Finally got a chance to watch the finale and I must say that I really enjoyed it. Can't believe Boogertron actually survived the season. Nearly as surprising as demon Dean. So I am assuming that Dean is not going to be your run of the mill demon but rather a knight of hell. I think this is going to end with one of the brothers dead. Either Sam kills Dean or Sam resumes the trials, cures Dean, closes the gates of hell and ends up dying. If it goes that way then I would prefer the latter as that would give Sam some redemption for failing to save Dean from hell in season three.

Really good season. Liked the finale, finished it last week.

But, I am getting sick of the hypocrisy that the brothers have when dealing with the dead. It wasn't too long ago when they said "What's dead should stay dead." And they they promised to not bring eachother back. When their friends die, hey, what ever, can't bother bringing them back. When Sammy dies go to the ends of the world to bring him back. When Dean dies let's get the King of Hell around to bring him back. I'm glad they touched on it a bit, and mentioned that everybody around them dies and get replaced, but I hope that they fix it next season, and possibly kill one or both of them for good. After 9 seasons it's getting old.

Archived