Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

Dean kind of scared me in the last episode :uhoh:

Please someone kill Metatron...I can't stand the sight of him :ack:

Also since when are reapers angels?Dean said "I like you Tess,ok for an angel"

Angel of death? :dunno: It seems like a lot of things aren't adding up this season.

I love this show but it feels so disconnected this season. It's like the writers sorta just threw a bunch of ideas at the wall and went with what stuck.

I suppose I should give up on Charlie :crying:

And Garth.

Also since when are reapers angels?Dean said "I like you Tess,ok for an angel"

While Angle of death and all makes sense, I am pretty sure 1. They set it up that they aren't involved between Angels and Demons. 2 We seen demons catch them, and kill them, with no reply from the regular angels. I just saw the ep when Alistair kills one, and catches Tess, Dean and Sam, IIRC Cas was worried about Alistair, but didn't care about the reapers.

Then there was last year when the reaper that got Sam into Hell thru Purgatory, and killed by Crowley, because he was kind of freelance working for Crowley, and he didn't like it that the reaper was helping Sam, which is why Benny had to be killed.

Angel of death? :dunno: It seems like a lot of things aren't adding up this season.

I love this show but it feels so disconnected this season. It's like the writers sorta just threw a bunch of ideas at the wall and went with what stuck.

I kind of feel the other way, because all of a sudden, this feels too much like last season, w/ Dean having a power he can't control, and not see the trouble he is headed for this season. Which also is very much like Sam and the trials which seemed a lot like Sam and Demon blood from season 4?.

I suppose I should give up on Charlie :crying:

If she's back she'll have short hair, Felecia Day got it cut a while ago (it looks great.) She hasn't said anything about it as far as I know. But it'd be cool for her to pop up again.

I can kind of see next season some kind of deal where the boys have to call in all the old favours.

If she's back she'll have short hair, Felecia Day got it cut a while ago (it looks great.) She hasn't said anything about it as far as I know. But it'd be cool for her to pop up again.

I can kind of see next season some kind of deal where the boys have to call in all the old favours.

When I went to the Supernatural convention this year she was there and she was awesome. She had just cut her hair. The only thing I really remember her saying was that she thought it was really cool that the writer's didn't write a Charlie/Dorothy love scene so that they could be friends (meaning they didn't write the lesbian character to instantly go after the hot baddass Dorothy character). She didn't commit to saying if she was coming back but it seemed like she was. She sorta teased the audience iirc, which is why I was hoping she was coming back.

Maybe the writing isn't disconnected this season.... maybe I am just less connected to the show? I dunno, I just am not nearly as invested as I should be as a fan.

I will be very interested to see what the guys do after Supernatural comes to an end. Both of them said they gave up other roles because they were locked in to the WInchester roles. I'm very curious to see what they do after this or if they take time off to be family men.

Lady O, I think it's the villain. Metatron's just not that great a villain, and whilst they are out to get him, there's no deadline, no apocalypse looming.

Valid point. It just seems forced to me? I seriously fall asleep mid way through the episodes and I barely tolerated bloodlines. I'm a horrible fan, but there it is.

I'll blame Metatron.

But

It's probably just me :(

Valid point. It just seems forced to me? I seriously fall asleep mid way through the episodes and I barely tolerated bloodlines. I'm a horrible fan, but there it is.

But

At the end of the day, the show is there to entertain you, if it isn't it isn't. The responsibility is on the show to produce good content. I'm not as into this series as I have been previous ones, I'm just not as gripped as I used to be. Partly I think it's because they've exhausted a lot of plotlines, and there is only so far in certain ways they will let Sam and Dean go. So character development now just seems like they're going in circles. How many times has Sam been pissed at Deans heavy-handed go it alone approach? Has Dean been pissed Sam wouldn't make the same sacrifices Dean would? Has Sam's love life been destroyed? The boys have gone separate ways? Dean seems to be constantly coming to the realisation he puts people at risk. But they keep using those plotlines because after 9 years there isn't very much else they can do in a non-final season. This show is best when it's off the beaten track, and right now it's stuck in a rut. I think the last series can be great, but they feel like they're killing time right now.

And Bloodlines was awful, really incredibly terrible. All of us thought that, we need to banish it from our memories.

And as an aside, I'd love to see John Winchester again. I'd love for JDM to return even if it's just for one episode, but that's unlikely. Matt Cohen was pretty good too. A spin-off of John's Journal would be far better than that Bloodlines bullshit.

It's not just you. I was really excited about this season in the beginning and even up until the middle and then it just kind of sputtered for me. I can't really put my finger on it, maybe too many filler episodes, but overall I just found myself caring less and less as the season wore on.

The finale should be good if we go by what Padalecki and Collins had to say.

Padalecki: "The last five minutes of the finale are the most important five minutes of Supernatural history. Something happens that has never happened before in the show. We've gone left, right, up, down, done all sorts of things in the show, but we do something in the finale that we've never seen."

Collins: “It may be the best last 10 seconds of a season that we’ve had in five years.”

Padalecki: "The last five minutes of the finale are the most important five minutes of Supernatural history. Something happens that has never happened before in the show. We've gone left, right, up, down, done all sorts of things in the show, but we do something in the finale that we've never seen."

Collins: “It may be the best last 10 seconds of a season that we’ve had in five years.”

Jensen said is going to be an eye-opener and his reaction was "wow...ok...we actually went there"

It makes me very excited and worried at the same time :uhoh:

Also I didn't expect to see people with greek nicknames in the asoiaf forum!

Γεια σου πειρατικο καραβι :laugh:

This actually has me interested.... yay!

Archived