Supernatural 3

The Amethyst Empress

KoH didn't raise Deanthe blade turned him or something.

I know. I didn't say the KoH raised Dean, only that Sam tried summoning him to do so.

(Though he did put the blade in his hand to finish the transformation if I'm understanding that scene right)

I know. I didn't say the KoH raised Dean, only that Sam tried summoning him to do so.

(Though he did put the blade in his hand to finish the transformation if I'm understanding that scene right)

Yeah,Sam kind of shit all over his previous "I would let you die" statement...but we all kind of knew he would :)

It happened so often that at one point Dean was like:"yeah, this is a minor-if annoying- speed bump and if you force me to have to have to deal with it again I'll be really annoyed and will probably have to kill you when I come back. Just saying."

Did anybody keep count of how often they each have died, or almost died and the other had to do something unnatural to save him?

Dean - died season 2 (just about) but John brought him back.

Died season 3 and got saved from hell by Castiel

Survived season 4 (must have been a slow year)

Died an unknown number of times in season 5 but the Angels kept sending him back - but they only made him and Sam remember the last time.

Got sent to purgatory, which is death minus the dying. Saved himself because Sam couldn't be arsed.

Died end of season 9 but became a demon.

Sam - died end of season 2 but Dean made a deal.

Died a lot in season 5 but the angels kept sending him back.

Died end of sason 5 and ended up in hell. Body got sent back by Crowley, but his soul had another year or so of torture untilDean made a deal with Death.

Practically died end of 8/beginning of 9 but Dean made a deal with Gadriel to angel him up.

I must have missed a few...

• 1 month later...

Down the rabbit hole I went, and now I realise that Sam raped the woman Ruby was possessing. :eek:

Didn't he demand that she find a brain-dead body?

It raises a question though: does Castiel/Dean not count as rape since the host agrees to possession? Can you give permanent, wide consent to basically being someone else's meat-puppet?

I thought this was hilarious. The network's attempt to "engage" Supernatural fans on social media has not gone as planned.

Maybe I've spent too long in the fandom and have internalized their projections but it seems they did it to themselves. If you can't handle the slash heat stay out of the kitchen.

#AskSupernatural would it kiLL YOU GUYS TO SAY CHRISTO ONCE IN AWHILE. OR EXCORCISE DEMONS RATHER THAN KILLING THE VESSEL. ;-;

Can I mention how much I hate this writing shift? There's literally a scene where Sam kills a demon possessing his old college friend instead of exorcising the bastard! WTF?

Down the rabbit hole I went, and now I realise that Sam raped the woman Ruby was possessing. :eek:

Nope,she was brain dead and only kept alive by machines until Ruby stepped in.

If you get to season 10 there are bound to be more things that don't fit and contradict previous seasons. I still enjoy the things I like about the show far more so....I can't wait to see season 10 :D :D :D

I thought this was hilarious. The network's attempt to "engage" Supernatural fans on social media has not gone as planned.

http://www.dailydot.com/geek/spn-fans-talk-back-to-cw-on-twitter/

Jesus wept, I'm glad this is the only online community where I discuss Supernatural, because its hardcore fans appear to be comprised of idiots, assholes, and inept social justice warriors.

Jesus wept, I'm glad this is the only online community where I discuss Supernatural, because its hardcore fans appear to be comprised of idiots, assholes, and inept social justice warriors.

I think it's more that the fans are different to the show's tone.

The fans are mostly female, and the show is very macho. Lots of swaggering and not learning from mistakes. And for a lot of fans ignoring the strongly hinted Cas/Dean relationship. It has been hinted at a lot in the show, and the very least the show can do is, say one way or the other.

I think it's more that the fans are different to the show's tone.

The fans are mostly female, and the show is very macho. Lots of swaggering and not learning from mistakes. And for a lot of fans ignoring the strongly hinted Cas/Dean relationship. It has been hinted at a lot in the show, and the very least the show can do is, say one way or the other.

Maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention because I've never gotten the slightest faintest tiniest bit of a hint of that.

Btw, I'm seing here and there that the quality has very much declined in the last seasons. What do you guys here think about it ?

Personally, I really enjoy the Winchester brothers as well-written and coherent characters, and as long as the writing is good for them, I think I can get along with the show, except if it becomes really bad later down the show but I have a hard time imagining the show falling that low.

Btw, I'm seing here and there that the quality has very much declined in the last seasons. What do you guys here think about it ?

The plots beginning to get repetitive. There are still great moments but there are only so many times you can see one brother pissed off at the other. They never seem to learn lessons from season to season.

Then they occasionally do things like waste villains that could have been great, or completely undermine their own established lore.

Maybe I'm just not paying close enough attention because I've never gotten the slightest faintest tiniest bit of a hint of that.

Some people read their incredibly close relationship as something other than platonic. It's not that hard in this fandom.

Archived