Vikings #4, On to Season 3

Black Wolf Smith

That was funny!

Our part of the storm has passed around and beyond, but I'm still fairly caught inside. Sigh. I'm already caught up with Vikings twice.

Guess I'll watch some more The Musketeers - BBC America, season 1. It's much better than I expected, a little darker, a little more historical, less frantic, but still fairly light. The 17th century -- one hell of a century in Europe!

Okay, was the one blonde still Lagertha?

She looked different, or was that her soon-to-be daughter-in-law? :dunno:

Nope, the second one was Porun. Bjorn's girlfriend.

Guess I'll watch some more The Musketeers - BBC America, season 1. It's much better than I expected, a little darker, a little more historical, less frantic, but still fairly light. The 17th century -- one hell of a century in Europe!

And it only gets better. I love this show !

Been listen to wadruna non stop

I've finally decided on my favorite off the Yggdrasil album, Helvegen. I think I could listen to that every day and not get tired of it.

A while ago, I saw a picture of one of the Wadruna guys on the set of Vikings. I thought that was pretty cool.

I've finally decided on my favorite off the Yggdrasil album, Helvegen. I think I could listen to that every day and not get tired of it.

A while ago, I saw a picture of one of the Wadruna guys on the set of Vikings. I thought that was pretty cool.

Helvegen is probably my favorite, too, but I was listening to the album the other day, and realized that there are about 5 songs that I would have trouble ranking, they're all so good.

Helvegen is probably my favorite, too, but I was listening to the album the other day, and realized that there are about 5 songs that I would have trouble ranking, they're all so good.

Yeah, the whole album is really good. I picked Helvegen because I love the scene that it is the soundtrack for so much.

Alongside those, I'm also a big fan of Laukr and Naudir.

And while on the topic of music, I really dig the short song that plays during Siggy's meeting with the Seer. I contacted Kvitrafn about it and he said it was a show-only song they did, but unfortunately it didn't make it into the final cut of the official soundtrack. Makes me wonder how many other awesome songs were composed but will never be released to the public. It's a shame. But I'm sure we'll get some sweet ones in the next season.

Archived