[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

I just wish they had come up with a better way to get her out there. It would have been better if he just let her go

He did. I doubt he bothered releasing the dogs, he just threatened to do so. Those dogs are what? Something like Cane Corsos or Boerbols? Killing people wouldnt be too difficult for them.

He did. I doubt he bothered releasing the dogs, he just threatened to do so. Those dogs are what? Something like Cane Corsos or Boerbols? Killing people wouldnt be too difficult for them.

Why did he let her go in the first place? He keeps her, he not only has a woman he can torture but both Greyjoy heirs. The fact that he lets them leave is just silly. IMO

That scene was just silly, and pointless. The worst thing I've seen in 4 seasons of the show.

Agreed. And cheer on the username.

This is easily the most pointless and stupid thing this show has ever done.

Yara: Argh! Ironborn are much powerful. No retreat.

*Threatened by 2 dogs being let out of their cage*

Yara; Welp, too much for me. Peace out weirdos.

Seriously fuck the writers for this story. There was no point to this at all.

Agreed. And cheer on the username.

This is easily the most pointless and stupid thing this show has ever done.

Yara: Argh! Ironborn are much powerful. No retreat.

*Threatened by 2 dogs being let out of their cage*

Yara; Welp, too much for me. Peace out weirdos.

Seriously fuck the writers for this story. There was no point to this at all.

What is dead may never die.

Pay the iron price.

Oh, big dogs, we're outa here.

LAME.

Why did he let her go in the first place? He keeps her, he not only has a woman he can torture but both Greyjoy heirs. The fact that he lets them leave is just silly. IMO

This I agree with. But I think Ramsay moves to the beat of his own drum. Roose already chided him for flaying Theon, what would he do if he did the same to asha?

People confuse me... Does anyone actually think that Yara and her men left only because of a couple of dogs? Apparently, which is just silly. Even more confusing is that people seem to think Ramsay let her leave. The totality of the scenario is what caused Yara to flee (Theon refusing to come with her; the fact that her and her men had been discovered; the fact that, if they would have stuck around, things most definitely would not have ended well for her), obviously.

As for where this is going: I'll withhold judgement until we see where it goes. I'm just happy that this seems to indicate that we'll be seeing Euron & Victarion next season. I'm not entirely convinced that Yara is heading back to the Iron Islands, for the time being, though.

People confuse me... Does anyone actually think that Yara and her men left only because of a couple of dogs? Apparently, which is just silly. Even more confusing is that people seem to think Ramsay let her leave. The totality of the scenario is what caused Yara to flee (Theon refusing to come with her; the fact that her and her men had been discovered; the fact that, if they would have stuck around, things most definitely would not have ended well for her), obviously.

As for where this is going: I'll withhold judgement until we see where it goes. I'm just happy that this seems to indicate that we'll be seeing Euron & Victarion next season. I'm not entirely convinced that Yara is heading back to the Iron Islands, for the time being, though.

1. Everybody already knew that we were going to see Victarion and Euron next season. They're too vital to the story to leave out.

2. Nothing about this episode confirmed their inclusion.

3. Ramsay threatened her with the key that unlocked the dog pins, and in the next scene Yara was running like a little bitch.

Regardless of any amount of extrapolation or head-explanation, there wasn't a single thing about this scene that made since. Starting with the most important aspect of: Why the fuck is Ramsay still at the Dreadfort? Did he not just get orders to take back Moat Cailin like 3 episodes ago?

1. Everybody already knew that we were going to see Victarion and Euron next season. They're too vital to the story to leave out.

2. Nothing about this episode confirmed their inclusion.

3. Ramsay threatened her with the key that unlocked the dog pins, and in the next scene Yara was running like a little bitch.

Regardless of any amount of extrapolation or head-explanation, there wasn't a single thing about this scene that made since. Starting with the most important aspect of: Why the fuck is Ramsay still at the Dreadfort? Did he not just get orders to take back Moat Cailin like 3 episodes ago?

He didn't have to go right away.

It isn't going anywhere. It's over.

Ramsay threatened to let the dogs out and the Iron Born split. Since we didn't see the dogs let out and any narrow escape, this is the implication of the scene.

I'm not sure what Asha going to the Dreadfort to save Theon and then deciding to save herself instead has to do with the kingsmoot or how many greyjoy brothers we see in the future.

All I know though is that the "50 best killers on the Iron Islands" were handled pretty easily. Ramsay even went in shirtless.

LOL, right? Forget about armor, doesn't even need a shirt. Who knew that Ramsay's dogs are apparently more scary and ferocious than the direwolves...who are so dumb they keep getting caught in traps and are held in by a dinky wooden pen where Ramsay's dogs are in metal cages. LMAO.

This scene was bad. It was nice to finally see Asha again, but they should have just stuck to the plot in the book. These pointless subplots do nothing to advance the story, and whats more, they're poorly done hogwash.

just because a scene wasn't done well doesn't mean it's pointless. Theons stuff is a nightmare adapt I think they are showing his descent really well. I just wish instead of threatening with the dogs, ramsey just says he will let her go, make something up for why, but the dogs without having some kind of real chase scene just ended up being choppy. Or instead of ramsey having that monologue yara should have cut her losses and fled.

He didn't have to go right away.

When was that explained? I was under the impression that when Roose Bolton gives you an order, you follow it immediately. He told Locke to find the Stark boys and an episode later he was at the Wall.

At no point did Roose say, "Locke, you do this thing immediately, and Ramsay, well...do this whenever you feel like it."

So, the writers/producers dropped the ball hard on this one? Hardly surprising, alas.

Just caught the YouTube upload of the scene where Theon refused to go, thought he was Reek. Too soon. He hasn't been cooking under Ramsey's torture for enough months.

Well, considering there weren't fifty men in the kennels with Yara, we'd have to assume that some of the men stayed with the ship, and others were awaiting Theon and the rest of the Iron Born to assist with their escape.

And you'd have to be pretty dense to think that Ramsay releasing the hounds was the only reason she fled with her men. There's no logic to that line of thinking at all, given the precarious situation they were already in. Use your brain; deduce that she had plenty of reasons to high-tail it the fuck out of there, and the dogs were just one of them. Or should she have clearly explained why they fled, so that the simpletons in the audience could understand? Except, I'd have to imagine that even the simpletons clearly understand her reasoning, because it's blatantly obvious - stay, fight, and die or flee.

Archived