[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

It is one of the things I am definitely watching out for tonight. Do we get a greyjoy brother reference.

I am guessing Yara/Asha get's away....

Then is Theon the only Greyjoy we see the rest of the season...

I am gonna guess we see the demise of Balon this season... maybe one more episode with Gemma Whelan.

Why I am guessing, short of meaty material next season, lots of Greyjoy stuff, I hope, an injection of the crazies would be good!

I wonder how on-screen Balon's death could happen in all of this. Maybe intro of episode 8, something visual and silent (the storm, the bridge, the silhouette, could be a great intro to the episode).

One way could be the much speculated push off the bridge by a faceless man we last saw with Arya.

I don't see the Greyjoys story getting cut all together. Just the Kingsmoot and Vic. They may just merge Vic and Crows Eye character. Because from what we know already Dany would not need Vics ships as presented in the books. Crow Eye could just sit his ass on the Seastone chair and go unopposed in the show. Then we would still get to see the Shields getting taken, and the horn may or may not be put in another way.

I am guessing Yara/Asha get's away....

Then is Theon the only Greyjoy we see the rest of the season...

I am gonna guess we see the demise of Balon this season... maybe one more episode with Gemma Whelan.

Why I am guessing, short of meaty material next season, lots of Greyjoy stuff, I hope, an injection of the crazies would be good!

As it is written so it shall be done.

Well, that was extremely silly.

LMAO. So, crazy Ramsay just let's them go, alrighty then. And we don't even get to see the dogs chase and kill anyone? WTF.

Yeah, butterfly effect in full force. And so, when she meets her brother again, it will be totally anti climatic, because he's already dead to her. And the point of all these changes was what, again? This is needed for TV why again?

Things were going quite well until Ramsay pulled a Mister Burns and released the hounds. It turned out to be a Craster's Keep-type diversion but hey, it was more interesting than a lot of the Ironborn stuff.

Yara's speech was excellent though even if it later turned into a "Well, good-bye, folks! Let me know how this all turns out!"

I think the scene served a purpose, to show that Theon Reek is completely brainwashed, and a throwback to Ramsay's ruse back in season 3 where he pretended to save Theon. Better than Craster's Keep, at least, and much shorter. Oh, and with Yara alive and retreating, the Kingsmoot is totally happening next season. I bet episode 10 will have a scene with Balon dying after he sees a huge fleet approaching Pyke.

To show that Theon is completely subservient to Ramsay and won't attempt to escape even when there's a legitimate chance and the rescuer is his own sister.

We already got that in the "Ima give Theon a razor and tell him Robb Stark is dead" scene.

We already got that in the "Ima give Theon a razor and tell him Robb Stark is dead" scene.

No, in that scene you got Theon make a conscious decison to avoid being flayed alive. There was no way out for him there.

If he had slit Ramsay's throat, Locke would have taken his arm off and Roose would have flayed him alive. Nobody would expect him to strike a blow for freedom in that scene.

Rejecting his own sister and a legitimate chance of escape is, however, a shocker. To the non readers at least.

No, in that scene you got Theon make a conscious decison to avoid being flayed alive. There was no way out for him there.

If he had slit Ramsay's throat, Locke would have taken his arm off and Roose would have flayed him alive. Nobody would expect him to strike a blow for freedom in that scene.

Rejecting his own sister and a legitimate chance of escape is, however, a shocker. To the non readers at least.

I thought the whole segment was stupid from top to bottom. The IB get in, they get to Theon and then, they simply are allowed to run away by Ramsay fucking Bolton? You've got to be kidding me. Not only would the IB not run away like that but Ramsay would never in a thousand years let Asha Greyjoy leave when he could have taken her captive.

If we REALLY needed a reminder about Theon being all brainwashed and Reeked out, surely there was some better way than this dumb as dirt plot they created.

I thought the whole segment was stupid from top to bottom. The IB get in, they get to Theon and then, they simply are allowed to run away by Ramsay fucking Bolton? You've got to be kidding me. Not only would the IB not run away like that but Ramsay would never in a thousand years let Asha Greyjoy leave when he could have taken her captive.

If we REALLY needed a reminder about Theon being all brainwashed and Reeked out, surely there was some better way than this dumb as dirt plot they created.

Run off by his hounds. ;)

Yara, great speech and all but the next time you do a rescue mission - KILL THE DAMN DOGS!!!

I guess it's okay to butcher people, kids and what not but those poor kennel dogs, so damn cute ...

There's really not, there's no POV here remember. The only way they could impress upon the non readers just how far Theon is gone atm, is to have him reject him own family and freedom because he fears Ramsay so much.

From what I've seen of non reader forums that storyline achieved the aim of showing Theon's decline.

Archived