[Spoilers] Next Episode - Asha/Yara at the Dreadfort

Am i the only one who think ramsey is going to "release" ramsey to yara otherwise what is that scene where ramsey comes in to see theon with the blood on his chest. It has to be after whatever happens with Miranda, but before the scene where yara has theon.

I see no logical reason why they would have Yara come all the way to the Dreadfort only to immediately go to Moat Caitlin and then immediately go back to Pyke.

They just want the unsullied to have a familiar face to root for in the kingsmoot. Most unsullied I know don't give a shit about the Greyjoys, so having Asha/Yara do something heroic will make the unsullied remember her.

As for my predictions, I bet that Ramsay will be in a critical position where Yara could take him out but suddenly Theon gets in the way and protects Ramsay. Yara will be shocked and then she will escape with the surviving iron-born because Theon is lost.

in the promo you can see yara question one of ramsays men about theon, he probably tells her he is in the kennels. so that is probably how she finds him. As for the scene with reek scurrying back to the wall that is most likely yara and her ironborn entering the kennels. Ramsay comes in later after yara has released reek. at least something like that.

Its oblivious she finds him, but do they get out? Remember she only has 50 men (while they are the best in the Iron Islands) Ramsay probably has a lot more, maybe Theon will pledge his loyalty to Ramsay in return to let his Sister go (remember the hunt in the second episode) But maybe Yarra does rescue him, as there was a promo pic of Theon in a Greyjoy armour, but I was under the assumption of this was when he went to get the Moat for Ramsay.

Anyway I think eventually both Greyjoys are either going to be

A) separated ... again.

B )Captured by either the Boltons (and we all know what happens when people get captured by the Boltons) or by Stannis (but not until another episode as he is currently in Bravvos)

C) Yarra goes to he Iron islands to attend the Kingsmoote (or what ever its called) and leaves Theon in the iron born run northern stronghold as her Uncles may probably try to kill him. Even without his *cough* genitles he does have a better claim than Euron... even through the iron born make there own Laws. And while Yarra/ Asha is gone Theon ends up with Ramsay... again.

I don't think they will die as both siblings I think have an important part in WOW but I don't have much hope for a Happy Greyjoy ending.

Honestly, this is my most anticipated part of the episode, followed by Stannis' banking adventures.

As long as there's a reason (ie, sudden attack while he's boning Myranda), Iwan Rheon can keep his shirt off as long as he wants. Gaaaah he's pretty. Especially with the blood splashes.

Can't wait for the next chapter of Zero Dark Greyjoy.

I see no logical reason why they would have Yara come all the way to the Dreadfort only to immediately go to Moat Caitlin and then immediately go back to Pyke. If they wanted her to be in Pyke, they would have left her there and not sent her on a mission where she accomplishes nothing. If they wanted her to be in Moat Cailin, they would have sent her to Moat Cailin (to substitute for Deepwood Motte). I'm not sure how she even "retreats" from the Dreadfort without getting on the boat she came there on and if she does that, she isn't going to end up anywhere close to a central location like Moat Cailin. Unless perhaps she's going to jog there?

I know fans really, really want her to be back in Pyke for the Kingsmoot and are twisting themselves in knots trying to work backwards from that notion but dramatically, the minute they sent her on this mission, it signaled that they wanted to majorly alter her storyline.

Yep. This.

They just want the unsullied to have a familiar face to root for in the kingsmoot. Most unsullied I know don't give a shit about the Greyjoys, so having Asha/Yara do something heroic will make the unsullied remember her.

As for my predictions, I bet that Ramsay will be in a critical position where Yara could take him out but suddenly Theon gets in the way and protects Ramsay. Yara will be shocked and then she will escape with the surviving iron-born because Theon is lost.

That sounds like the best guess I have seen.

Well anyway Gemma Whelan is on the payroll and Asha Greyjoy does not even appear in SoS and there are only , I think, three Greyjoy chapters in Feast....

Well I like the Greyjoys and their nutty shenanigans so invention is needed.

It's sort like Bran's Walkabout, only a few interesting things happen , on the page, or Brienne's Walkabout, at least it has something happening and skips forward ~ 45 chapters!

Like Gendry and especially Rickon just off the page for thousands and thousands of words.

More invention due.

well, the Bran stuff led to Bran avenging Jaime because Locke was the man who maimed jaime, the man who tossed Bran out the window and is responsible for Bran being in this situation in the first place. It's Branception.

What is interesting is Roose now is clueless about Bran ... and probably thinks Theon is so traumatized he is just telling Ramsay nonsense.

At least Roose gets zero info on Bran.

It's not in the books that I remember , that is Roose didn't have a thought in world about Bran and Rickon, tho, it I would have thought he would have. So the show has introduced something the books seemed should of had.(Come to think on it I can't remember if Ramasy tells him about the two Stark boys?)

Still if Roose had of known that Bran was north of Wall it would be insane to send someone after him.

Takes us readers a long long time to find out about Rickon , and that's still not really clear.

Apologies if this has already been suggested but what if:

- Yara attempts to free Theon

- Ramsay stops her, kills her men and captures her

- Ramsay performs one of his "hunts" as he's want to do but Yara actually does the rare thing of escaping (it is mentioned in the books that some of the women Ramsay hunts do escape from time to time)

Personally I think this would be cool, we've already seen one hunt end horribly so it would be great to see Yara use her intelligence and fighting skills to evade Ramsay and hopefully find passage back to Pyke. It would also deepen the rivalry between Ramsay and Yara as they each try to kidnap/keep Theon.

We've been getting a number of mentions of things relating to Dorne this season. There's been no real mentions of the Iron Islands comparable to that, but Theon and co. have been in only one episode to date. When Yara and her crew join the fray here, it'll be interesting to see if we get any allusions comparable to those relating to Dorne.

This particular story is interesting, really, as it's pretty much the sole element of the final five episodes that has a lot of big question marks attached to it.

It will end up as I predicted a couple of weeks ago. The entire Ironborn storyline that is in the books, ends with Yara's flaying at the hands of Ramsay (in front of Reek/Theon, in fact, they may even have Reek take part in the flaying). With all the storylines already, there's no way they are going to bring in that whole Ironborn mess from the books into the TV series. In the books, Ramsay rapes some chick in front of Theon and flays a bunch of Ironborn. I think he'll rape Yara, torture and flay her and the rest of the ironborn and that will be that as far as that storyline is concerned.

It will end up as I predicted a couple of weeks ago. The entire Ironborn storyline that is in the books, ends with Yara's flaying at the hands of Ramsay (in front of Reek/Theon, in fact, they may even have Reek take part in the flaying). With all the storylines already, there's no way they are going to bring in that whole Ironborn mess from the books into the TV series. In the books, Ramsay rapes some chick in front of Theon and flays a bunch of Ironborn. I think he'll rape Yara, torture and flay her and the rest of the ironborn and that will be that as far as that storyline is concerned.

I guess that you shall be 100% wrong! ;)

Bit confident there, aren't you?

Archived