[Book Spoilers] R+L=J and other theories on HBO V.2

Suzanna Stormborn

Oh and it looked like JOrah was fighting in Daznak's pit right?

Also, as a side note, I hope in WoW Drogon eats the Green Grace lol.

Suzanna,

Here is the image still of Dany before she looks into the fire breathing dragon. I does have a dreamy sort of look.

http://oadara.tumblr.com/post/109595618446/stormborns-the-seven-kingdoms-needs-a-ruler

Suzanna,

Here is the image still of Dany before she looks into the fire breathing dragon. I does have a dreamy sort of look.

http://oadara.tumblr.com/post/109595618446/stormborns-the-seven-kingdoms-needs-a-ruler

It also just occurred to me that the image can be from, when Dany is in the concatenates visiting the other two dragons.

I'm sorry...I didn't realize you were the only person reading these threads. Maybe someone else would like to read it. Get off your high horse already.

Hey I hadn't seen it. and what's in there about Brienne and Pod supports what we've been suggesting.

No, the worst idea is still "Myranda will take the place of fake Arya". This is the second worst.

Yeah. it's a terrible idea. How the heck can't you not see that? It is unbelievably stupid in every possible way.

For the record I was saying Ser Cold Finger's prediction wasn't crazy. Not that changing the story in this way is a good idea, just that it's a good guess that that is how the writers would handle it. I'm not a huge fan of the changes they've made so far in adapting the books, but I'll withhold judgment on the actual change until I've seen it.

:bang: Her actual storyline from the books?

Hopefully they can still fit the important bits in. Most of chapters in Feast wouldn't exactly make for riveting Television.

I assume he just meant she'd be riding around the riverlands hanging Freys, and end up meeting and judging Brienne and Pod. She doesn't have to become a zombie. I think it's far from the worst idea I've ever heard on here. I think they could make it work, and what else are they gonna do with her?

Yeah they will have to give Sansa much more to do. I mean all of her scenes with LF after he throws Lysa out the door are all talk talk talk about families in the Vale, which HBO will def skip over. They have to give her something to do, and if she is to become 'so powerful' as many believe she will be then her getting Stoneheart's role in a way would make sense.

Absolutely not the stupidest idea. HBO is making huge cuts and sending Jaime to Dorne for crying out loud. I think we can expect almost any smashing together of characters.

So she can't change? Traumatic events can't lead her to 'avenge' her family? I'm not saying she will do exactly as LSH but replace her story in the show.

So they had GRRM tell them what happens for the rest of the series, only to completely change all the characters and write different stories for them?

And how does that make a lick of sense, even disregarding Sansa's characterization? Why would Sansa be going to the Riverlands to hang Freys?! If Littlefinger wants to hang Freys for some reason, there are lots of people he could employ to that end. Sansa is extremely valuable as Ned's and Cat's daughter, and as far as most people know, heir to Winterfell. Why the hell would he want to endanger her by sending her to Riverlands to possibly get killed or captured? Why would she leave her safe spot in the Vale and reveal her true identity to the wide world, and on top of it, do it in the Riverlands which are controlled by the Lannisters and the Freys? Does she want to be captured and brought to KL to be executed? Why would Littlefinger be such an idiot to reveal to Cersei that he's been harboring Sansa Stark - and simultaneously go to KL, to make it worse? Does he want to be executed? If Sansa is not going to reveal herself as Sansa Stark, what authority would she have with anyone? Who and why is going to start following the orders of Littlefinger's niece "Alayne" and why would anyone buy that she wants to avenge Catelyn and Robb Stark?

The show is replacing Arys Oakheart's story (to an extent) with Jaime and Bronn.

JonCon & Aegon are not even in the show...and Varys is traveling with Tyrion...at least as far as Volantis if the speculation is true.

How is that relevant? When they decide to give Tyrion Kevan's storyline instead of his own, or something equally idiotic, then you can use that as evidence that they're doing the same with Sansa.

I'm sorry...I didn't realize you were the only person reading these threads. Maybe someone else would like to read it. Get off your high horse already.

No, I like my high horse.

That supposed "leaked script" has been around these forums for half a year. I thought you knew that and that you thought it was somehow supporting your idea, which it does not.

Hopefully they can still fit the important bits in. Most of chapters in Feast wouldn't exactly make for riveting Television.

Um, they know what happens in Winds of Winter - GRRM has told them all the major character arcs until the end of the series - and have probably read some of Sansa's Winds chapters already.

It also just occurred to me that the image can be from, when Dany is in the concatenates visiting the other two dragons.

When I first saw the dragon and the flame...it made me think of how Quentyn was burned...has nothing to do with the show...but that is what I thought of.

Um, they know what happens in Winds of Winter - GRRM has told them all the major character arcs until the end of the series - and have probably read some of Sansa's Winds chapters already.

We have no idea what she'll be doing in Winds or how it relates to the other characters plots. In other words they may need to stall her plot-line. Also they need to give Brienne and Pod something to do. She may or may not end up hanging Freys, but I'd bet she will end up judging Brienne and Pod.

Edit: That is if they've really cut out Stoneheart, which I'm still not sure of.

Edit: That is if they've really cut out Stoneheart, which I'm still not sure of.

They must have, there has been no NYmeria at all, if they were gonna bring her back they would have had to show the direwolf dragging the body out of the river after the RW. I think it's been too long to bring her in now. it really sux imo

They must have, there has been no NYmeria at all, if they were gonna bring her back they would have had to show the direwolf dragging the body out of the river after the RW. I think it's been too long to bring her in now. it really sux imo

Well if they will have a LSH...it own't be Michelle Fairley.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/25/game-of-thrones-lady-stoneheart-michelle-fairley_n_5530215.html

We have no idea what she'll be doing in Winds or how it relates to the other characters plots. In other words they may need to stall her plot-line. Also they need to give Brienne and Pod something to do. She may or may not end up hanging Freys, but I'd bet she will end up judging Brienne and Pod.

i think they do give her a lot of the lady stoneheart stuff. she can be pretty cruel there and no one will care as it's the "bad" guys.

There were a lot of men on horseback here & here but as for infantry...I have no idea. I guess his army isn't large enough to march on the Boltons.

yeah he has a cavalry and the wilding seem both unfamiliar and too undisciplined to fight that. he would need them to get him a force that could fight against the boltons but the north would unite against him. The north might hate bolton but they don't like stannis and he is an outsider with a weird religion he trying to force on them. that is why he is going to go after jon of course.

When I first saw the dragon and the flame...it made me think of how Quentyn was burned...has nothing to do with the show...but that is what I thought of.

Yeah, that's probably what it is. In the spoiler leaked episode 1 summary they had something about the dragons attacking Dany (grrr) so that's probably what that scene is about.

Come on. Annara is right. They can't lend Sansa to a totally different plotline for a season. At best, they can stall.

What we know is:

- 'familiar faces' in Sansa's plot

- LF telling Sansa about revenge

- the facebook leaked script mentions LF chasing Brienne off from the Vale

- Brienne didn't meet Sansa back in KL

- an old woman is supposed to help Brienne

For me, that tells me that LF will tell Sansa that Brienne is a creature of the Lannisters chasing Sansa for them. That'll be the basis of the quote from the trailer. It's kind of classic grooming - telling the victim to trust no one but the abuser. Also ironic, given that LF is the one Sansa should be taking revenge on for Ned's death. The one interesting point is whether LF will have this quote before he leaves for KL or after he returns from it.

It will be mild character progression, but nothing breaking character.

Yeah, that's probably what it is. In the spoiler leaked episode 1 summary they had something about the dragons attacking Dany (grrr) so that's probably what that scene is about.

I hope the show doesn't continue the Daenerys is fireproof bit.

Or it could be that someone else was in front of Daenerys and they got roasted instead.

Come on. Annara is right. They can't lend Sansa to a totally different plotline for a season. At best, they can stall.

Who said anything about this taking all season? It could just be something like Jon leading the raid on Crasters Keep.

Archived