The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

Well that's a bit harsh isn't it!? Have you read Winds of Winter? I'd like to believe that Martin has some interesting storyline with Robert Strong in mind.

Indeed! The Robert Strong 'reveal' should have enough impact whenever we get it. Enough to knock a certain queen regent down, perhaps?

I know it's been said that they like to end with fire, ice, fire last season. Any thoughts if the last scene might be another TWOW spoiler by having a another White Walker scene to end the season? Would be pretty bad ass to have Tyrion's scene, LS then another WW scene.

For the record though, I want LS as the very last scene.

Robert Strong doesn't actually have much characterization at the moment.

That's the problem and I don't think he will ever have.

I would rather GRRM would give us the Blackfish's story instead... an interesting character , gone too long from the page.

That's the problem and I don't think he will ever have.

I would rather GRRM would give us the Blackfish's story instead... an interesting character , gone too long from the page.

I don't see Robert the Strong as a character, but as a cool way to explore none eastern magic. Cersei's trial is pretty cool, and ser Robert Strong is IMO better than just Boros Blount or Meryn Trant fighting for Cersei.

In the Carice and Cunnigham interview, Liam said he filmed with Michelle Fairely on something else (as a husband and wife couple) but until that point had missed Michelle on set. Of course that isn't difinitive proof we wont get SH but :dunno: On the other hand, if I read the interview correctly then neither he nor Carice read the books or anything.beyond their own scripts so... :dunno:....

Damnit where is Sunday, the suspense of yes or no for Stoneheart is killing.me!

I know it's been said that they like to end with fire, ice, fire last season. Any thoughts if the last scene might be another TWOW spoiler by having a another White Walker scene to end the season? Would be pretty bad ass to have Tyrion's scene, LS then another WW scene.

For the record though, I want LS as the very last scene.

LS might qualify as the Ice - no? Being a Stark. It would also give a nice unity to the season, which began with the melting down of Ice, and ends with the 'resurrection' of Ned's widow. I'm just hoping and praying she makes it into the show.

In the Carice and Cunnigham interview, Liam said he filmed with Michelle Fairely on something else (as a husband and wife couple) but until that point had missed Michelle on set. Of course that isn't difinitive proof we wont get SH but :dunno: On the other hand, if I read the interview correctly then neither he nor Carice read the books or anything.beyond their own scripts so... :dunno:....

The cast does readthroughs of the entire season's scripts at the start of filming.

I just watched the recap that everyone's talking about and I don't get the vibe just from the recap that LSH will be in. I mean, not discounting it, but the recap doesn't prove it. It instead heavily implies the showdown between Brienne and the Hound. Which is a show-only thing. Who knows what will happen to Brienne and Pod afterwards. It's going to be strange since we know Arya is going to Braavos instead (hence the J'haqen recap).

I just watched the recap that everyone's talking about and I don't get the vibe just from the recap that LSH will be in. I mean, not discounting it, but the recap doesn't prove it. It instead heavily implies the showdown between Brienne and the Hound. Which is a show-only thing. Who knows what will happen to Brienne and Pod afterwards. It's going to be strange since we know Arya is going to Braavos instead (hence the J'haqen recap).

you assume Brienne has to meet SH now .

It could just be SH with the BwB

what did you expect RW,BWB,Cat throat cut lol..

They even wanna make this a surprise for the book readers as well when it happens. It was the same with Drogo in season 2 finale. There was nothing about him being in the show in that recap. Why else do you think they have been like the fort knox with LS

what did you expect RW,BWB,Cat throat cut lol..

They even wanna make this a surprise for the book readers as well when it happens. It was the same with Drogo in season 2 finale. There was nothing about him being in the show in that recap. Why else do you think they have been like the fort knox with LS

Except maybe for this.

Archived