The Cast - [Book + Episode Spoilers]

...what's 'omg' about it? It just seems like there was all expected stuff in there.

THEY Confirmeded LSH !! THEY brought that scene when brinne says to Hot pie she promised to bring her girls back isnt that enought to make us sureand relaxe ?

and I know that Arya is going to Bravoos but I dont know just seeing Jacken again telling her to remember the words made my heart beat faster

I wish there was a live reaction for the unsulied !!

I wouldn't say the recap confirms LS, as it seems more to point out Brienne's journey to the Vale. It could mean Stoneheart of course but who knows. (NOTE: I really want to see LS btw).

Nothing surprising about the recap tbh. Nice to see the wild dragons reminder and Jaqen though

More telling is the absence of the Brotherhood in the recap.

Who the general audience haven't seen for ..... over a year.

Highly unlikely she will make it into the finale now, alas.

C'est la vie. Always next year, but more likely she's been cut.

THEY Confirmeded LSH !! THEY brought that scene when brinne says to Hot pie she promised to bring her girls back isnt that enought to make us sureand relaxe ?

and I know that Arya is going to Bravoos but I dont know just seeing Jacken again telling her to remember the words made my heart beat faster

I wish there was a live reaction for the unsulied !!

It could also mean Brienne runs into the Hound and Arya and gets into a fight.

I wonder if they could have Björnsson play Ser Robert Strong in season 5. Hell they even had season 2's Mountain play a giant this season.

^ I thought it would be a given that the part is his, no?

I suppose in theory they could just run with the 8-foot tall dude in bulky plate/helm and you might not really know the difference.. not like Robert Strong eats or drinks.. and if he doesn't have a head even better..

Thanks. That's awesome. It looks like Brienne will indeed meet Lady S. The only thing I don;t like is that it spoils Stannis' arrival.

Yeah they could've at least cut out Melisandre saying "at the Wall", and just had her say "North" which, is still pretty blatant but bound to go over some peoples heads i guess..

I wonder if they could have Björnsson play Ser Robert Strong in season 5. Hell they even had season 2's Mountain play a giant this season.

I hope the hell not, Robert Strong is the worst 'out of nowhere' character that George has invented.

I hope the hell not, Robert Strong is the worst 'out of nowhere' character that George has invented.

Well that's a bit harsh isn't it!? Have you read Winds of Winter? I'd like to believe that Martin has some interesting storyline with Robert Strong in mind.

Since season 2 I had forgotten that Jaqen had said " When the day comes if you ever want to find me again....."I don't think we will see Tom Wlaschiha in E10 but I am thinking he will be the KINDLY MAN.

What you need to remember is "Jaqen is dead". He changed his face, so it won't be Tom Wlaschiha, if they indeed one and the same.

Archived