Legend of Korra Season 3

Sci-2

Am I the only one who is keen on Asami and Korra you know...."shipping" :drool:

THANK THE GODS! I thought I was such a freak when this thought popped up in my head in this season's episodes.... So I ignored it lol, glad to know I wasn't the only one :smug:

It's all over my tumblr. I don't even go looking for it. Just scrolling through my page of people I follow and BAM Korra and Asami in various positions of passion.

After seeing these recent episodes. I was thinking that it was more fuel for the shippers.

I love that Zuko is still Zuko. An endearing combination of Poise and Awkward.

He seems to be pretty spry for a really old guy.

Wow.

This show doesn't suck anymore...

:lmao: right!

It's all over my tumblr. I don't even go looking for it. Just scrolling through my page of people I follow and BAM Korra and Asami in various positions of passion.

After seeing these recent episodes. I was thinking that it was more fuel for the shippers.

I love that Zuko is still Zuko. An endearing combination of Poise and Awkward.

He seems to be pretty spry for a really old guy.

I didn't even know :p

And I agree, lol, btw wasn't Zuko and the other firebenders (besides the Ty Lee) older than team avatar?

And I agree, lol, btw wasn't Zuko and the other firebenders (besides the Ty Lee) older than team avatar?

Zuko was 16, a year older than Sokka, 2 years older than Katara and 4 years older than Aang and Toph. Azula was Kataras age iirc

With respect to the shipping:

6 episodes in, they seem to be focussing on new romances, rather than reworking old ones. Jinora and Bolin have romantic interests, and it works much better, since they're somewhat lighter characters. I'm pretty sure we won't see any new romantic relationships for Mako, Korra or Asami this season, and that's exactly how it should be.

Also, anyone else stoked that we'll get to see Airbending explored so much more this season?

With respect to the shipping:

6 episodes in, they seem to be focussing on new romances, rather than reworking old ones. Jinora and Bolin have romantic interests, and it works much better, since they're somewhat lighter characters. I'm pretty sure we won't see any new romantic relationships for Mako, Korra or Asami this season, and that's exactly how it should be.

Also, anyone else stoked that we'll get to see Airbending explored so much more this season?

:Agree: though Jinora's love scene would be the good girl with over protective father meets bad boy and that's such a bore IMO :stillsick:

the lavabending looks quite promising and I would love to know where that falls under? Firebending? Earthbending? :dunno:

the lavabending looks quite promising and I would love to know where that falls under? Firebending? Earthbending? :dunno:

Spoiler
Sozin did lava bend.. I think it is such an occasion where two different element benders can work together, similar to the mud bending in "The Drill", where Toph and Katara were able to bend it.

Iroh for example was also able to "bend" water, by heating the tub and the tea of his.

I think Asami's de facto in charge of Future Industries now that Varrick is in jail.

nitpick

The lavabending dude effortlessly cut straight through solid beams of wood thicker than a human head with his lava chakram thing. But when he hit people in the head with that thing, it didn't so much as a bruise or cut

Wow.

:agree:

I can't wait to get back-story on the main antagonists. I do wish we could get a named, competent White Lotus character because watching them get their butts kicked all the time is sorta diminishing the supposed awesomeness of the group.

I think Zuko and Katara, and probably Tonraq, Tenzin and Kya all count as White Lotus members. Bei Fong probably has some connection with them at least.

Anyone who saw the leaked episodes: what did you think of the Kya vs. Zaheer fight? She was always shown as good, but I got the feeling they were only now truly exploring her water-bending skills. She seemed to do the same water-arm thing Ming-hua does. Tezin vs. Zaheer is something I'm really looking forward to.

Wow.

Based on the first three episodes you are totally right. It almost makes that horrid second season worth it :D

When do the next episodes air btw? Are they going to keep on releasing 3 episodes at a time?

Based on the first three episodes you are totally right. It almost makes that horrid second season worth it :D

When do the next episodes air btw? Are they going to keep on releasing 3 episodes at a time?

Next episode will be a week from Friday. They've been starting their seasons with an hour premiere and the only reason there isn't an episode this week is because this Friday is the 4th of July holiday. Going forward, most weeks should be one half hour episode.

Archived