Why do men send women willy shots?

Fragile Bird

On a vaguely serious note - reading some other websites this appears to be something fairly welcomed by younger women and men to the point where it's almost expected. I do know women who do really like them - even unsolicited. Instead of thinking it's disgusting, they think it's kind of hot - especially if it's a particularly good specimen.

So it might be a generational thing.

Isn't that why things like Chat Roulette were invented?

lmao

On a vaguely serious note - reading some other websites this appears to be something fairly welcomed by younger women and men to the point where it's almost expected. I do know women who do really like them - even unsolicited. Instead of thinking it's disgusting, they think it's kind of hot - especially if it's a particularly good specimen.

Definitely a generational thing.

This study would back that up (and I like the lack of moral outrage on the part of the researchers) http://www.smh.com.au/national/study-finds-no-reason-to-panic-about-teens-sex-and-technology-20140503-37oqp.html

Well, the ubiquity of the portable phone definitely shapes and its use is shaped by different generational values. There's probably always been a certain portion of the population regardless of age who was quite willing to send a pic of their wang to the ladies, it's simply much easier and low-effort to do so now, and thus for that reason it is more common. I mean think about it: two hundred years ago when the only way to do this was to sit for a nude portrait and have some dude carry a painting of your dick by horse drawn carriage on a multi-day ride across the countryside, knock on a door, have the butler show you in, set the frame down, pull back a velvet shroud, and display "Man's Wang," by Rembrandt* to her.

That required a much higher level of resources and commitment. :)

Nowadays you can send wang pics accidentally, in a half second lapse. And perhaps more importantly play it off as an accident (well, you can try anyway).

Ha ha! I just responded in the other thread that I have never sent a nude selfy to anyone and never asked for one. And when cell phones came out with cameras, my friends and I talked about why anyone needed a camera in their cell phone. Of course at first you couldn't really send pictures anywhere anyway. Pictures I got came in emails on the computer way back when.

I have to agree with Kalbear, it's a generational thing brought on by technology.

I've got two questions.

1) Did they both ask for a picture?

2) Did they know each other?

Yeah, they both had been asking for one, so one morning I decided to kill two birds with one stone. No, they didn't know each other. But one of the girls called the other (the number was on the text receipt) and started a huge argument at 7:30 in the morning. That was four years ago. Would not go that route again.

I've never sent one, and definitely would never send an unsolicited one. As was mentioned above, wouldn't that be pretty much the same thing as jumping out of the bushes and flashing? Which tends to get people arrested.

I'm unclear on why one of these actions would be illegal and the other one wouldn't.

Technology's tendency to outpace law (I mean, look at how tax codes on interstate commerce [to say nothing of international commerce] has struggled to catch up with the internet in general, especially with stuff like Amazon.com supplanting brick & mortar stores) and law's prepetual quest to play catch-up.

Check out the details of the story in this thread too.

Yeah, they both had been asking for one, so one morning I decided to kill two birds with one stone. No, they didn't know each other. But one of the girls called the other (the number was on the text receipt) and started a huge argument at 7:30 in the morning. That was four years ago. Would not go that route again.

Awkward.

Nowadays you can send wang pics accidentally, in a half second lapse. And perhaps more importantly play it off as an accident (well, you can try anyway).

This is the problem.

Kids today do not understand that "everybody wang chung tonight, everyone have fun tonight" does not mean sausage selfies.

That's strange, because I'm fairly young (26) but none of my close group of friend's talks about sending dick pics and and whenever my girlfriend's friends talk about receiving any, it's always a negative.

Maybe I just missed the cutoff, or maybe my friends and I are all insecure.

If we consider sending a penis photo a new method of advertising, should there not be a Truth in Advertising requirement? Should the penis be erect or limp? Do we need a ruler put beside it so no one has to estimate? Is a yard stick needed? Is dressing it up allowed? Being of the older side of life, If and when I start dating again, people like me need some answers.

What exactly is considered a good specimen ?

If we consider sending a penis photo a new method of advertising, should there not be a Truth in Advertising requirement? Should the penis be erect or limp? Do we need a ruler put beside it so no one has to estimate? Is a yard stick needed? Is dressing it up allowed? Being of the older side of life, If and when I start dating again, people like me need some answers.

:read: :lol:

New rules, new rules...

Archived