Your one wish

lyannaisalive

For Euron to accidentally cause a Krakatoa (Valyrian?)-style event with the dragon horn that causes the Iron Islands and everyone there to erupt in flames then sink into the core of the earth forever, then for Euron to trip on the edge of his cloak and fall and hit his head and die of a concussion. And for Victarion to hear about it but not know how to react other than frowning.

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Holy shit, this is like the best solution to the IB I've ever seen, even better than my divide-and-assimilate one. Love it!

For Euron to accidentally cause a Krakatoa (Valyrian?)-style event with the dragon horn that causes the Iron Islands and everyone there to erupt in flames then sink into the core of the earth forever, then for Euron to trip on the edge of his cloak and fall and hit his head and die of a concussion. And for Victarion to hear about it but not know how to react other than frowning.

:lol:

They found Stannis at the end of the night. He was lying next to the puddled remains of what was the nights king and his army. His obsidian blade lay in a puddle, topped by a black crown. Stannis lay beside it. In his final act he had placed a pair of sunglasses over his eyes and flipped off the nights king as he lay dying, his middle fingers froze in place. No man spoke, but exchanged silent nods between themselves. Davos thought "Its the way he would of wanted it"...

How can Stannis lay next to the puddled remains of himself? :P

They found Stannis at the end of the night. He was lying next to the puddled remains of what was the nights king and his army. His obsidian blade lay in a puddle, topped by a black crown. Stannis lay beside it. In his final act he had placed a pair of sunglasses over his eyes and flipped off the nights king as he lay dying, his middle fingers froze in place. No man spoke, but exchanged silent nods between themselves. Davos thought "Its the way he would of wanted it"...

And I shall shed a single tear of recognition for his sacrifice, then give a single Stannis-nod.

(Seriously though that scene you described is so beautifully perfect)

You want a vision of the next book, Samwell?

The Others. Stomping on a human face. Forever.

"You want a prediction about the weather? You're asking the wrong Phil.I'll give you a winter prediction: It's gonna be cold, it's gonna be grey, and it's going to last you the rest of your life.

-Phil Connors

I want to see LF pull off what I think is his plan, if only because no one expects him to succeed in the end.

Sansa marries Harry and gets pregnant with Harry the Heir's heir before he marches off to retake the North for her. Sweet Robin sadly dies of his illness (overdose) making Harry the Lord of the Vale. Harry succeeds in winning The North but he dies of a tragic accident (the FM kind of accident) before he can return to The Vale. This makes poor Sansa a widow with her child destined to be Lord or Lady of both The Vale and The North. LF steps in to console her and they ultimately get married. LF end up as Lord of the Riverlands and for the next 16 years as regent of The Vale and The North. After the Other's invade, Westeros is in shambles and there is no royal family so the nobility that survives set out to find someone to be king...and of course they naturally choose the man who already runs three of the seven kingdoms.

LF gets the girl and the IT.

That's one of the most awesome ideas I've ever seen :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:. Especially the thing with the concussion + frowning (okay, the Krakatoa-style event, too!)

This... is... SO... damn... Beautiful! :bawl: :bowdown: :crying: :bowdown: :bawl: :bowdown: :crying:

Archived