ACROPHOBIA 7: Fan Theories - Game Over

Dany Lannister

My votes for this round:

1. 15. Immense pots ruined (apparently fractured). Because I don't believe this theory at all.

2. 9. Icky parfait really advisers fate? Love the use of "parfait" here.

3. 12. I prefer "Reed's Ability Fortifier". Nice play on the theory name.

Honorable mentions to everybody else. Good round.

I want to hug you Asshat for the vote and the comment :) :grouphug: and :cheers:

My pleasure. And at the risk of creating a unseemly love-fest, I thought you got hosed a bit in the last round last game. I would've had a hard time choosing between yours and Emmit's. Two great entries.

My vote this round:

First: 6. Indigestible pabulum: Reed's abominable fondant! If you think I'm sandbagging (even though I'm voting fourth), you need to look up pabulum. I had to and holy sh*t, what a great word. Several meanings, each giving a different but perfect implication to the entry.

Second: 13. Inappropriate protein. Revolting....at first. What northernwarg said. And because I used to watch a lot of Top Chef.

Third: 1. Iffy paste recycles a friend. Short and sweet.

Got ninja'd.

eta: voting 5th.

My pleasure. And at the risk of creating a unseemly love-fest, I thought you got hosed a bit in the last round last game. I would've had a hard time choosing between yours and Emmit's. Two great entries

*sigh*

That does little to alleviate the sting of receiving exactly zero votes last round.

The forums were down for a few hours and rolled back approximately 12 hours. As a result of this, there is now at least one post missing for voting which is Lord Lyman's and any others that were posted after his that I did not see. PMs were also affected. Although I obviously don't know if someone sent me one between the last time I checked my PMs and the time the board went down. So if you could kindly resend me any entries via PM that you sent today and re-post your votes that would be greatly appreciated!!

The forums were down for a few hours and rolled back approximately 12 hours. As a result of this, there is now at least one post missing for voting which is Lord Lyman's and any others that were posted after his that I did not see. PMs were also affected. Although I obviously don't know if someone sent me one between the last time I checked my PMs and the time the board went down. So if you could kindly resend me any entries via PM that you sent today and re-post your votes that would be greatly appreciated!!

You misspelled "move Ser Not Appearing's entry to the top of your voting lists."

Around 22 hours left for Round 2 voting and Round 3 submissions. I've got about half of the usual # of submissions, so I am expecting some PMs in the next 22 hours ;)

ETA: If you happened to PM earlier today around Noon Eastern time to whenever the boards were down, I probably did not receive your submission as it has disappeared into oblivion.

I'm new to this, but it looks a bunch of fun:

1) 6. Indigestible pabulum: Reed's abominable fondant! That's very clever

2) 16. Informative paste. Really affects foretelling Very nice reference to its effects

3) 4. Ingredients: puréed Reed, acorns, flour. This really made me laugh

Archived