TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

Wingard, Levios, WIngard, levio-

*BOOM*

I think we're going to need another feather, professor

I remember.

One of the things that really nag me about that girl: I listened to her when no-one else did. I comforted her. I tried to make her see that she's okay.

Oh well.

Maybe I need to buy some dice, to relax, to read a good book - whatever.

I remember.

One of the things that really nag me about that girl: I listened to her when no-one else did. I comforted her. I tried to make her see that she's okay.

Oh well.

Maybe I need to buy some dice, to relax, to read a good book - whatever.

Perhaps no one else listens to her because she is like this more often?

:D

McGonnagal is the best

She is!

Perhaps no one else listens to her because she is like this more often?

I actually know a bit about her situation at home - and a bit more about her.

That's also why I know that I don't want a close relationship with her. It's okay gaming on the net, but that's it. I considered visiting her but something in me tells me that I should refrain from doing that.

Let me put it this way: I worked with people like her on an honorary basis when I still lived with my parents. She told me about her "medical" background.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not biased or prejudiced whatsoever, but I think that it's okay that I stay on the professional side - liking her as a person doesn't influence that.

I need to keep my distance.

She reacted like this before, and I thought it would be alright after we talked. But now, I do think that it wasn't alright at all.

She's got plans moving out in which I encouraged her, because I think that will settle some things for *her*. But I need to be the professional. And that's okay.

Big :grouphug: for KT. I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. I hope it will sort itself out.

Who and what now?

Thank you, Eira. :grouphug:

It means so much to me that you guys are here. And that I can share this with you, my friends.

Well, yes, I guess so. She wanted to marry me, and I refused, she didn't propose though. I'm no man for a night, and I told her that sometimes it takes time - because we don't live at the same place.

I told her that I like her. That's all about it. I don't have that flirty feeling, you know. I don't feel any butterfly in my belly. If I did - that would be a completely different matter. She's way too young in fact. And not my type of girl.

Oh, I guess I told you about her - about our game. I remember that.

A big hug to you back! :grouphug: And thanks for your offer. =o) I consider buying a new backpack actually.

:kiss: Thank you, my lady! Thank you indeed.

Once again, I hug you. =o) And yes, we'll have an "annoyance for 2" party. I'm sorry that your water heater broke down. =o(

Egads! And I thought my very flirty, very married coworker was bad!

Not the water heater :eek:

*pours drinks for L_T and Lady O*

Egads! And I thought my very flirty, very married coworker was bad!

Not the water heater :eek:

*pours drinks for L_T and Lady O*

Thanks for the drink, sis. =o) :kiss: That will be my posset for tonight.

awww L_T :grouphug: Sorry you are having so much stress from what should be your relaxing hobby. I know you are a kind and thoughtful person and I hope this situation can be resoved :grouphug:

Thanks, Lany. :kiss: I also hope so. I really do. Even if that means that I split up with her. (As ultima ratio of course.)

Anyway, and please don't feel bad - I gotta go to bed. Tomorrow will be hectic.

Good night, my friends! All of you.

Take care.

At least I get a break from the flirt for 10 days...he's going home on leave which will hopefully rebalance his brain function :P

edith:

Ugh...and why should I care how long he's on leave :bang:

It should be a valiant post joust! (just kidding!)

Hi elg! How are you?

How old are the elg-lings now?

20 months. I am well, starting to get things in order for LonCon :commie:

That's great to hear. =o) I remember that you posted that they have begun to walk?

oh yes, they are running now

:grouphug: your situation sounds like it will take a deft hand to unravel

Nothing but :grouphug: for my King!

Do we have any August birthdays? Seems we do, but I can't recall.

Me! I'm such a leo, you'd think I'd be more of a Lannister fan. :leaving:

:D

McGonnagal is the best

:love: HI Mark! How are you doing? :grouphug:

:grouphug: for L_T - I hope things get resolved with your friend. Some times walking away is the best thing, but it can be the most difficult. We're all here for you no matter what happens.

Elg - we should bust through 1000 together! I would love that. :) Really looking forward to meeting Mrs. Elg in London. We will have an excellent spammer presence - I hope we can all get together for a TTTNE photo.

Still adjusting to being on my feet all day. In another few days I'm sure it'll be easier. At least I'm sleeping well! (That's new, and rare...)

Catch ya later. :kiss:

Archived