TTTNE 433: dedicated to House Lannister of Casterly Rock

King Tyrion I

Morning spamigos

Eyron...I feel your pain and lack of sleep. My doc took me off Ambien and put me on low dose Halcion.

Sorry I haven't been as active...I am trying to study for the TNCC course and get a married man off my mind :(

One more week of day shift and then I go home! The funny thing is that Mom supports that since she sees less of me on day shift than she did of night shift :D Pops is doing great and drives himself back and forth to chemo. Maybe I should have done Alaska this year...oh well, at least I have Broomstick!

Hey, welcome back!

Thank you :) I hope your sleep will improve! I don't know what those medicines are really.

How is the course going?

:grouphug: I'm sorry you have to deal with that.

Broomstick is awesome! I'm glad your parents are dealing so well :kiss:

I'm late to the party but wishing Your Grace and everybody well. Everyone seems to be discussing the weather, our favourite subject in merry old England - it's rather humid in the north where I'm at.

Hi! Welcome :)

The weather is one topic we never stop talking about. Since we are so spread out over the world it's especially interesting, imo.

hi everyone

Hello and welcome to tttne!

Seriously?, who the hell would support Aerys?, you'd have to be A.) A Targaryen and B.) A Psychopath to support him.

Also I hope this bunny makes a full recovery.

:lol: someone likes to play with fire ;) :whip:

Well, you know how a recurring topic here is Bacon, right? Well, how about a bed of Bacon?

http://eater.com/archives/2014/08/05/the-bacon-bed-is-the-latest-brainchild-of-mad-magazine.php

:lmao:

Good morning, spammers!

I realized I forgot to :grouphug: Bex!

Bex - I hope you catch a break soon. Good luck with match.com. Give your Pops a :kiss: from me and wish Lara good luck. She's a smart, sweet girl and I hope to read one of her books someday. :grouphug:

Qat - I am definitely pacing myself at work. It's so good to be back, and while being on my feet all day is an adjustment, I know it will pay off in the end.

Time for me to get ready for work. I hope you all have a great day. :kiss:

Oh my, the humidity....i look like i have wire wool on my head instead of hair...so humid and heavy...I hear thunder in the distance...

Glad you are enjoying being back at work Maid :grouphug:

Yay, Koba! :)

Bunny is feeling better today. She got her second injection this morning and is much perkier. Now she is almost back to normal taunting the puppy :spank:

Morning my lovelies :kiss:

Had a nice karate class night. My regular instructor is away at karate camp, as well as most of the brown and black belts that have been in our class this summer, so it was a very small class, lead by a young black belt (not yet 20). She teaches self defense to her sorority, so her approach to jujitsu is a little different. She is big on "presence" (not looking like a victim...or a bad ass either, but being fully aware, and this translates very well to something we have to do on our black belt exams called 4 square (where you stand in the center of the mats, and 4 people take turns (very quickly)randomly attacking you) and we worked on transitioning when one move you try doesn't work. This is probably the hardest part of the black belt exam as you don't know who will be attacking you or how they will attack. It is a very high pressure test. Then I worked with a brown belt on one-step. She is a nice person, very self effacing, except during competitions, where her perfectionist nature show through (she is one of the ones I always talk about after competitions, one of the 4 or 5 who always win and get upset when they don't). But we had a very good session. we both have a full set of one-steps so we worked together just tweaking our routine and helping each other. I really like one of hers, and will be trying to add it to my set. I have to have 5 for my test, but I think I have 7 or 8 now and will practice all of them. We have a couple of 7th degrees black belts who run our tests and sometimes they do the one-step and jujitsu as a timed event instead of a certain number and you have to just keep going until they say stop (repeating if you run out)

I make Alex pack his own after karate snacks, but last night as I was packing mine (normally just an apple and my two bottles of water) I packed two of my little cookies and asked if he wanted 2 as well. He said "maybe. ok" but my class is an hour and half long and I guess that is a long time to sit next to cookies and resist. He ate all four of them! :lol: I should have hid them with my fighting gear :P

Zar: :lol: that is one of the silliest things I have ever seen

Maid: glad work is going ok, but sorry you are so tired.

Helana: great news!

Bex and Fragile Bird!!

Nice to see two spamily members back in the nest.

Welcome to rhymeswithleek, Big Guy and FireIsMyChampion! :cheers:

Always room in the spamily for more. :)

This is why I check in: to see who new and who old is back.

Haven't seen Mark in a while, but so many spammers are off on vacation, there's no cause for concern.

Bex and Fragile Bird!!

Nice to see two spamily members back in the nest.

Welcome to rhymeswithleek, Big Guy and FireIsMyChampion! :cheers:

Always room in the spamily for more. :)

This is why I check in: to see who new and who old is back.

Haven't seen Mark in a while, but so many spammers are off on vacation, there's no cause for concern.

Mark is still around, he pops up in various threads from time to time. He is my current ally in the episode EG :ninja: :lol: Also seen him in the Gen boards a few times :)

How are you?

Summer...so slow in the summer...

*hugs FB, Gillio and eYRON*

:lol: I think I know who our mystery floober was ;) And we miss her.

I can't believe its already Wednesday...I have a date with Mom to do her hair.

Maid, I'm glad you are feeling better!

Zar and Q...I don't know about the bacon bed. Wendy would eat it while I was sleeping :)

Need coffee and to hit the books. Today's speciality...treating different types of shock.

Summer...so slow in the summer...

*hugs FB, Gillio and eYRON*

:lol: I think I know who our mystery floober was ;) And we miss her.

I can't believe its already Wednesday...I have a date with Mom to do her hair.

Maid, I'm glad you are feeling better!

Zar and Q...I don't know about the bacon bed. Wendy would eat it while I was sleeping :)

Need coffee and to hit the books. Today's speciality...treating different types of shock.

|_|P hit the books. Hit them hard!

Archived