Bakker XXIX: Erratics and Impossible Erections

Anatúrinbor

I too can't wait to see what your reaction is about what damnation is if I am right. And of course I won't tell you what it is because that would...er....spoil the surprise.

Ps: it's a big dick

You'd say it's the real deal...whoops, spoiled your surprise!

I too can't wait to see what your reaction is about what damnation is if I am right. And of course I won't tell you what it is because that would...er....spoil the surprise.

Ps: it's a big dick

That white beam it shoots out isn't laser light.

Spoiler it's god semen and the no god is a divine vagina. It's the superman question from mall rats, a kryptonite condom would kill der uber one, but his ejaculation would clearly kill Lois with its force.

so, an impossible erection is a cock with aporetics on it, and its ejaculates are quantum singularities, or godelian/derridian knots that can be neither cut nor untied, or dunsanian/nietzschean abysses, wherein one gazes, but whal gazes back is unreverberate blacknesses, or what again?

On re-read, you really do pick up a lot of stuff, like this from TTT where Esmi reads the Sagas for the first time and reads of Celmomas II and his stillborn twin Huormomas:

Huormomas, the poet insisted, ever stalked his brother's side, chilling his heart even as he quickened his intellect:

Grim kinsman, frosting the breath of his every counsel.

Dark reflection! Even the Knight-Chieftans bundle their cloaks

When they catch your glint in their Lord's eye.

:stunned:

It's Kelmomas and Sami all put forth right there! I had no memory of that at all. It would have seemed such a minor passage on first read, but has such significance in retrospect.

Ha, guess I'm attributing extra powers to Mek. He was the greatest of the Siqu, and sorcery can reveal the few, so maybe its possible. :dunno:

There are a few reasons for calling him a student, but none of them are very good based on the context of the scene.

Maybe his dunyain accoutrements look like this.

Archived