I have a picture...

JonCon's Red Beard

...that could incriminate a local politician and take him out of the current run to be mayor again.

I'm considering to take it to his opponent, who belongs to the party I belong and who is a friend of mine.

"But, Lovely Red Beard", you might say, "maybe you're doing this for your own, not for the sake of your people!".

I won't deny it. I won't deny that this could put me under a good light if my candidate actually wins and I could profit from that in the future. OTOH, this politician is very very very corrupt, and I've seen how he actually has tried to buy votes with promises, and how he has been paid to allow things that shouldn't be allowed and that are in fact wrong for the community. In fact, the leader of his party has been involved with narcotrafic and real state corruption.

"So, go ahead, Beard! do it! do it for your city!".

The problem is that this picture was shown to me by a friend who, when he did it, was ok. with me showing it to my people. But now, he is not. And if I do, there might be some problems for him. He says me delivering it is not ethical, as a candidate should win for his own values, not with cheating. Yet, the other one is the one cheating: for instance, he's current mayor now and he's not supposed, by law, to do many things he's doing now, like organising any kind of feast as it could be seen as promoting his candidature with money of the city. He's, of course, doing it. He also changed the date of our city anniversary to match his own birthday. And while he does that, delinquency is growing high here, and in my block, we have three assaults in less than one week: we actually saw a neighbour bleed after he was shot in the middle of the night.

So... what to do?

(ETA: the pic is NOT personal)

Take the photo to His opponent before someone gets to Know that you Know and send the city Guard after you. Then they will promise you you can take the Black if you destroy the photo, but you don't want to deceive yourself...

In the game of mayors you win or you die...

Take the photo to His opponent before someone gets to Know that you Know and send the city Guard after you. Then they will promise you you can take the Black if you destroy the photo, but you don't want to deceive yourself...

the capital H threw me off then, I was like 'His opponent? ...SATAN?!''

:lol: :lol: :lol:

the capital H threw me off then, I was like 'His opponent? ...SATAN?!'' :lol: :lol: :lol:

hehe just a private initiative of my new Nokia....

I haven't as yet succeeded to tame it. And due to my poor sight I notice mispellings only after postings and..guess what? IT doesn't never allow me to edit...

my Nokia hosts Satan, you got it!!

hehe just a private initiative of my new Nokia....

I haven't as yet succeeded to tame it. And due to my poor sight I notice mispellings only after postings and..guess what? IT doesn't never allow me to edit...

my Nokia hosts Satan, you got it!!

I just thought it was funny! :D

My phone makes the funniest auto-corrects too. It once changed ''Pratchett'' to ''Ratcatcher'' LOL.

I just thought it was funny! :D My phone makes the funniest auto-corrects too. It once changed ''Pratchett'' to ''Ratcatcher'' LOL.

much more creative than mine!! :)

it must be a more recent version

lol!

In seriousness, unless I misread (probable), it seems like both candidates are unwelcome. So, go for a third party (yourself?), or decide which is the lesser of two evils. To be honest, the incumbent mayor sounds better, sure he's cheating but he's more abusing the ability to keep power rather than abusing power when he has it, and the latter is worse.

Again, I think I may have misunderstood, but I'm sure you'll find the best route. Good luck

There is three main candidats. The current corrupt mayor, the other corrupt candidate, and mine. We're 18% now and we're getting higher.

I actually thought talking first to my friend and warn him. Then, I realised Ned did exactly this and... yeah.

Archived