9th Annual Secret Santa Gifts Are Arriving All Over the World!

Lany Freelove Cassandra

...try working at Wal-Mart on Black Friday ;)

/why yes, it was the worst day of my life

wow, that does sound really bad! I try extra hard to be nice to the workers there. I admit to going most every year, but it is normally for the items for our tree angels (charity gifts for a family)

I bet Black friday is worse than Boxing Day in the UK...

We had a Black Friday at a supermarket here and it was insane, there were fights over tvs and stuff...

I always buy things on sale but I have bought full price items before. Just not insanely expensive ones

Updated my questionnaire

wow, that does sound really bad! I try extra hard to be nice to the workers there. I admit to going most every year, but it is normally for the items for our tree angels (charity gifts for a family)

Oh, it was more due to my coworker calling out sick and leaving me alone in my area and my manager being a jerk than anything to do with the customers. It was also 16 years ago...but I still remember it well.

What is your favorite:

a. Color? RED
b. Type of candy? Chocolate
c. Type of munchie? I try to avoid them, but salted potato chips
d. Puzzle to do? 3d wood ones

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .not really just christmas, but I do have a few owls

What type of hobbies do you have? reading, crochet, dog

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Already?

Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?

Favorite Christmas movie and why?

Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/

If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.

Favorite Christmas music by the time christmas comes, I've had it with christmas music, i work in a shopping centre!

What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
c. organized, but fast paced
d. "Christmas is HOW SOON???!!!!"
e. all of the above.

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant. I am that flamboyant!

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) i have too many clothes

What colors are in your home:
cream, neutral

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc clutter

Anything else your SS should know about you?

Do you have any wish lists? no, but http://astore.amazon.com/westeros-20/detail/B00K8CXAXY

Questionnaires

What is your favorite:

a. Color? Green
b. Type of candy? No thanks
c. Type of munchie? No thanks
d. Puzzle to do? Puzzles in general are a win

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .
No
What type of hobbies do you have?
Reading. metal/hardcore music
If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?
Booze
Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies?
The latter

Jingle all the way because Arnie.
Non religious
If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:
a. A beach on a tropical island just a few very close family or friends, be lazy and open presents and then have a non traditional dinner including Pina Coladas and BBQ shrimp, wearing swimsuits, Bermuda shorts and tank tops
b. Tiny cabin in the woods, fire going, very rustic, warm and cozy with your close family and friends, wearing jeans and sweaters.
c. Biltmore Estates, full regalia, all glitter and glitz, all your close family and friends, wearing black tie and velvet
d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.
A
Favorite Christmas music
This

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.
a
Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)
XL in shirts
Mix of everything
What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc
N/A

I'm easy :)

Do you have any wish lists?

No

I kinda want to help my secret Santa... idk

I like FUN but my definition of fun almost always implies inside info.

Like... Birdie gave me the best present ever the other day it was totally random.

and BAI and Lany OMG... Bai was like super-detailed (ben-hur :wub: and Lany's present was hands down excellent (those Brass Lion handles are everyone's favorites in the house... They fit my bookshelf perfectly).

and TMOW sent me the best-est SS present in Lannister wrapping.

I'm IN!!!!! Zar, I loved looking for things that fit your likes and were a little different. The answers to your questionnaire helped a lot. Love and hugs. :D

Questionnaires

What is your favorite:

a. Color? Green

b. Type of candy? No thanks

c. Type of munchie? No thanks

d. Puzzle to do? Puzzles in general are a win

Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

No

What type of hobbies do you have?

Reading. metal/hardcore music

If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be?

Booze

The latter

Jingle all the way because Arnie.

Non religious

A

Favorite Christmas music

This

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

e. all of the above.

a

Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.

What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing)

XL in shirts

Mix of everything

What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc

N/A

I'm easy :)

Do you have any wish lists?

No

Perhaps you also should fill out the first questionnaire?

KT, it is my fault for not including it. I have added it now though, it anyone wants to update. I really didn't think it was needed as a lot of the questions were duplicates.

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): no thanks
Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : no thanks
Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't do a lot of scents
Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, sewing cooking, costuming, karate, gardening
Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal mysteries,
Favorite animal: cat (it's really a dragon, but the husband won't let me keep one...they poop too much)
Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): romantic comedy, super heroes
Favorite Color : Jewel tones
Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: classic rock
Do you collect anything? hats, I love hats :)
Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? not really, but I love surprises
Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I want to design an "Office Goth" clothing line :P

Questionnaire 2
2. What is your favorite:

c. Type of munchie? Spicy chips
d. Puzzle to do? I like puzzle games on the computer

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Gardening, karate, reasing, sewing

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Victorian (in design), FUN (in execution)

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? immediate in Jammies

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Scrooged, it's fun and a bit irreverant

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Non-religious

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

b. it is close to what we have

10. Favorite Christmas music I love all Christmas music

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic
b. slow and relaxed
e. all of the above.
a, but I like it that way

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.well, I AM that flamoyant

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) depends on the cut, but a ladies t-shirt size extra large, a men's t-shirt medium

14. What colors are in your:
a. bedroom? green, trees, natural
b: kitchen? soft peach and browns
c. living room? orangey-beige, faux paint (sponged)

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc traditional, with medieval and ren type decorations

Anything else your SS should know about you? I do have an amazon wish list, I think I have removed the son's toys (Anything Godzilla or Dinosaur is his) and the clothing on it is for the husband who doesn't know how to shop without a list :P , but books and t-shirts should be a safe bet. I am also a Martell fan (and as such a secret Targ) My views on wish list is "These are the types of things I like" and are not meant to be taken literally, but as a guide. (excpt for the books, of course ;) )

KT, it is my fault for not including it. I have added it now though, it anyone wants to update. I really didn't think it was needed as a lot of the questions were duplicates.

Favorite Type of Food (i.e. Italian, Mexican, McDonald's, Burger King, etc): no thanks

Favorite Candy (things that won't melt or go bad in mail) : no thanks

Favorite Scent (i.e. Fruity, Vanilla, Flowery, etc): don't do a lot of scents

Favorite Hobby (i.e. Scrap booking, Photography, things you collect, etc): reading, sewing cooking, costuming, karate, gardening

Favorite books or types (romance, true store, mystery or just one you would like): fantasy, urban fantasy, paranormal mysteries,

Favorite animal: cat (it's really a dragon, but the husband won't let me keep one...they poop too much)

Favorite movies or types (romance, comedy or just a DVD/VHS you would like): romantic comedy, super heroes

Favorite Color : Jewel tones

Favorite Music Artist/Type or a CD you would like: classic rock

Do you collect anything? hats, I love hats :)

Is there anything (not expensive) you want or need? not really, but I love surprises

Anything else you would like your SS to know about you: I want to design an "Office Goth" clothing line :P

Questionnaire 2

2. What is your favorite:.

c. Type of munchie? Spicy chips

d. Puzzle to do? I like puzzle games on the computer

3. Do you collect anything for Christmas? (i.e. certain types of ornaments, nativities, snowmen...etc.) .

4. What type of hobbies do you have? Gardening, karate, reasing, sewing

5. If you were going to theme Christmas with just one word... what would it be? Victorian (in design), FUN (in execution)

6. Big family Christmas with everyone down to 2nd cousins...or just immediate family in their jammies? immediate in Jammies

7. Favorite Christmas movie and why? Scrooged, it's fun and a bit irreverant

8. Religious or non-religious Christmas/Chaunaka/ Non-religious

9. If you could spend Christmas in any one of these places, which one would you choose and why:

d. NYC Christmas, Park Avenue, last minute hustle and bustle, haute couture with a 4 course meal and champagne with 50 of your favorite people. Wearing, of course. the latest fashion favorites.b. it is close to what we have

10. Favorite Christmas music I love all Christmas music

11. What is your Christmas morning like"

a. chaotic

b. slow and relaxed

e. all of the above.a, but I like it that way

12. Name something you want but will never buy for yourself, just because you cannot see yourself being that flamboyant.well, I AM that flamoyant

13. What sizes do you wear (optional answer if you would prefer to not have clothing) depends on the cut, but a ladies t-shirt size extra large, a men's t-shirt medium

14. What colors are in your:

a. bedroom? green, trees, natural

b: kitchen? soft peach and browns

c. living room? orangey-beige, faux paint (sponged)

15. What style is your home decorated in? (i.e. ethnic, country, southwestern...etc traditional, with medieval and ren type decorations

Anything else your SS should know about you? I do have an amazon wish list, I think I have removed the son's toys (Anything Godzilla or Dinosaur is his) and the clothing on it is for the husband who doesn't know how to shop without a list :P , but books and t-shirts should be a safe bet. I am also a Martell fan (and as such a secret Targ) My views on wish list is "These are the types of things I like" and are not meant to be taken literally, but as a guide. (excpt for the books, of course ;) )

Your wish list doesn't work :(

*just in case*

Lady O, when I click on your list, my wish list comes up.

(When I first saw it, I was blown away; you were looking at calligraphy pens and luggage, too!!! :D )

I thought Lany was saving the thibgs everyone wanted, and then I saw somethibg she couldn't know I wanted, so I realized it was my list.

Where's pMG he always has a nice book list.

Archived