Elio and Linda... Thanks for the book

Deed

Wonderful book. Your hard work and dedication really come through, I am very impressed. It's quite a striking book, going to be a great centerpiece of the Ice and Fire wall of my man cave.

You deserve all the success and notoriety you get from this.

:agree:

Thank you guys for your hard work on this. I would say it a page turner...but I have the eBook (waiting on my hard copy)...so it'a finger flicker!!! :cool4:

Thank you very much, folks. WE're glad you're enjoying it. :)

Yes thank you thank you!!

When I opened it last night, I was like "I have shit to do this weekend, but this book is not going to let me" :)

Loving everything I have read so far. And all the illustrations are sick! #engrossed

I'm working early shift at the moment, and it was a really nice surprise to see that Amazon had really delivered the book yesterday.

I read a few parts of it, then began at the very beginning.

Guys. Thank you. :cheers:

Really. I think it's a wonderful compendium and certainly worth the money.

If there was a sequel to it, I'd also buy it.

Once again, my thanks.

Said it on another thread, but I absolutely appreciate all the hard work that Elio and Linda have done on this, too! I love the worldbuilding aspects of high fantasy the best, and the coined/invented myths, legends and histories. Haven't had so much fun since reading the Silmarillion for the first time.

Had to sleepwalk through work today because I just had to read the Targaryen and Stark sections slowly, savoring everything, dragon & direwolf lover that I am. but it's been totally worth it. Everything sort of scrolled through my head like a movie, especially the chapter about Aegon I's conquest and reign. And the best part of it will be the opportunities to re-read.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who put obligations to a side in order to check the book... And I haven't even finished.

Thanks, Linda and Elio for that... I... think? :lol:

No, really, I'm enjoying this. I'll enjoy better when I have the Spanish version by Christmas, I suppose.

(of course, the book could have been better with certain House words...U_U)

Yea I think it's fantastic. I can't understand why some people think a fictional world should have a more concrete history than the real one. The way the book drops a few possibilities that we know to be true but Yandel is sceptical of, but also throws in plenty of outlandish ones that we agree with him on, I think they've pitched his talents as a historian perfectly. Any more accurate and the errors would be distracting, any less and it wouldn't be worth taking seriously. Very well done.

Just wanted to thank Elio and Linda for the work they've put into the book, I'm eagerly anticipating it's arrival on my door step here in the UK,

Regardless of the trolls on a certain other forum and fake amazon reviews, I want to say a huge thanks for the work you've both put into the book, without you guy this book may never have happened at all.

Thanks Elio, and thanks Linda, for the years of work, maintaining the forums and website and for your youtube videos.

Much love from the UK and I hope I speak for the rest of the fans when I say it's much appreciated.

Let's show them some love since they've been getting a bit of unwarranted hate from the shitheads of this here asoiaf community

:agree: :agree:

You guys are great!

Great work by Maester Yandel ;)

Just finished my first re-read and have to say that I never expected so much information.

I especially enjoyed the chapters about the westerosi regions and the lands beyond. The descriptions of the different landscapes and the look of the different peoples inhabiting them makes theASoIaF world feel even more real than before.

Wonderful work.

Great work by Maester Yandel ;)

Just finished my first re-read and have to say that I never expected so much information.

I especially enjoyed the chapters about the westerosi regions and the lands beyond. The descriptions of the different landscapes and the look of the different peoples inhabiting them makes theASoIaF world feel even more real than before.

Wonderful work.

reread already? XD

Got mine today an on page 76. I should stop taking so many breaks.

Archived