Interesting Reddit thread

Stannis's Lawyer

He's saying the Stannis worsip is serious business here when over there they're mostly just fucking around.

Seemingly serious business, to be pedantic. But on teh internets, you can seldom tell. There are no physical tells, so even if one breaks into a fit of giggles when writing another Ode to Stannis' Awesomeness, it leaves no trace in the post.

I mostly visit http://www.reddit.com/r/asoiafcirclejerk/, or "a circlejerk of ice and fire"

"When I was a boy, I dreamt that I could fly," he announced. "When I woke, I couldn't . . . or so the maester said. But what if he lied?" -Euron Crow's Eye

Euron = Bran Stark = Benjen Stark = Benjen get hype

I am Azor Ahai AMA

:lol:

I got a warning point because someone reported me and people on the thread thought I had a double account. Which I don't and I feel like that warning point makes me look bad :(

I'm no stranger to unfair warning points myself. I would elaborate but I feel like complaining would get me another warning point...

Probably cuz E-Ro left/was banned

I liked him but he seemed to be the main Stannatic

Somehow, somewhere, E-Ro is reading this and typing a grammatically incorrect and comically misspelled response to everyone in this thread.

He may be gone but his spirit lives on wherever anybody mentions Stannis or misspells "aim."

I just find it funny that the users on Reddit think there is easier to navigate than here, because I think Reddit's design is confusing as hell.

Yeah this confused me as well. It's not just the asoiaf Reddit. I've been to many others and I hate their design. This one is much easier.

Content wise, I doubt both sites are all that different... but it does seem to me that more of the batshit crazy, never-gonna-happen theories either come from there or get rejected from here and find a safe haven there.

This site also seems to have a better format for lengthy analysis and essays.

(No one can see your warning points but you. Admitting it is the only way to let people know. ;) )

I feel like such a goody two shoes for not having a warning point (considering I was banned time and time again from different HP boards back in the day)

There was one time where I totally expect to get a warning point, and I didn't. (You guys know what I'm talking about. :smoking:) So I would agree that the system is rather less than perfect.

*raises hand*

I don't know (and now I want to know :wideeyed: )

Archived