If you had to adopt and raise one wild, extinct, or mythical animal...

Sci-2

I don't know if any of you watch Adventure Time (Francis? Mya? You out here?) but I wouldn't mind one of Ice King's penguins or a citizen of the Candy Kingdom.

Hmmm...also, makes me think of Troy & Abed worrying about becoming doughnuts and eating themselves, or when Abed almost made Troy believe in a cartoon world...S1 of Community doesn't get enough love...

I heard they stink pretty badly though.

I am sure it is not a slug! Slugs are evil and disgusting, and you are adorable and much better than them. ;) I would guess your would be a giraffe. No special reason.

a giraffe would be kind of awesome actually :D have you seen how cute they look when they sleep :D awww

Phoenix or japanese mermaid. Drink a few drops of its blood every day and you will live centuries or even thousands of years.

Chinese dragon would be cool too. When it grows it will become a god-like creature who will regard you as its parent, which would be damn useful.

I think Lithuanian sea snakes and Bulgarian dragons can turn you into one of their species, which is cool because both are magical, near immortal and able to shapeshift into humans.

Archived