Sherlock

Jaxom 1974

From what I've heard:

They will film a Christmas special set to air next year. After that, they will film a complete three-episode season for 2016.

Of course, all of that could change. But that seems to be the plan so far.

It's great that we're even getting a new series. Cumberbatch and to a lesser extent Freeman are hot right now, they could do a lot of far more profitable projects than a simple BBC series. Great that these guys are still interested in giving us more Sherlock :)

I disagree with the notion that series 3 was weak. However, it didn't place as much emphasis on the actual mysteries and focussed on the characters instead, which is probably why some people here didn't like it as much.

I agree. I think episode one was the weakest of the bunch (but still good), but both episodes 2 and 3 were amazing character studies. The mysteries were there, but they took a backseat to the characters.

In my opinion

1. Scandal in Belgravia

2. Her Last Vow

3. The Reichenball Fall

Sherlock explaining to JOhn why he ended up with Mary and the scene with a young crying Sherlock after...you know, slightly pushes this episode over the Reichenball fall, for me.

Sherlock's Mind Palace scene in HLV was absolutely one of the most brilliant pieces of filmmaking I've ever seen, which is why I agree with your list.

Sherlock's Mind Palace scene in HLV was absolutely one of the most brilliant pieces of filmmaking I've ever seen, which is why I agree with your list.

It was, I also thought it was hilarious how quickly he forgave Mary. It just goes to show how ludicrously rational he is.

I love Sherlock Benedict's portrayal is my favorite ever of Sherlock Holmes he's such a grey and interesting character.

I love his epic rivalry with Moriarty especially their talk in S2E3 where Sherlock tells Moriarty that he may stand with the Angels but don't mistake that he is one. Also I loved him telling Watson to not idolize him because heroes don't exist and if they did he would not be one.

I love this show!!!

Archived