Acrophobia #12. Congratulations to the Winner: a shadow!

honeyed chicken

For rd.4

Sansa Stark/SEOTCWA

Sansa starts out as anything but a player. She wants to be a queen, but mainly for the romance. She has no notion of politics and the machinations that revolve about the throne she seeks to occupy.

That changes in a hurry when King Robert dies and her father, the Hand is thrown into the Red Keep's dungeons. She finds herself kept alive and used merely for her political value. She survives. Hopes to escape, but instead finds herself hostage/pawn to one of, if not the most astute players of the game of thrones: Littlefinger.

He appears to tutor her in the art of manipulation. Is he teaching her? Or is he just bragging? Perhaps she's learning anyway.

Will Sansa Stark become a player in her own right, before all is said and done? Will she be any good?

Your submission due Wednesday, Dec. 3 about 10 pm EST, USA (GMT - 5)

Rd.3 - Cersei Lannister

Your votes due Dec.3 about 10 pm EST, USA (GMT -5)

1. Irrational wangling epitomizes royally aberrant magniloquence.

2. Incest! What else…??? Ruthlessness! AND Mayhem!

3. irrevocably wandering, erroneous, resentful, afflicted mind.

4. "I" worshiping elicits rather audacious mistakes.

5. Incompetent. Wilful. Extortionate. Ruthless. Amoral Murderer!

6. "I want Empire!" Rule? A mummery.

7. “Incompetent!” “Worthless!” exclaims rioters. “Absolute mess!”

8. Inept woman - erratic royal, awful mother.

9. Intrigue.Wrath.Envy.Revenge and Madness.

10. Imbibes wine enviably. Raised a monster.

4. "I" worshiping elicits rather audacious mistakes. This one is too smart for it's own good.

7. “Incompetent!” “Worthless!” exclaims rioters. “Absolute mess!” Ah, the subjects. Why must they be allowed to have opinions (or live?)

1. Irrational wangling epitomizes royally aberrant magniloquence. This taught me two new words.

1st) 4. "I" worshiping elicits rather audacious mistakes. Excellent, and arguably the most on-topic

2nd) 3. irrevocably wandering, erroneous, resentful, afflicted mind. Not usually a great fan of listing, but in this case the words are perfect for the subject

3rd) 7. “Incompetent!” “Worthless!” exclaims rioters. “Absolute mess!” Steals 3rd place here for taking an intriguing and unusual approach

Good entries this round, but I must say not a whole lot on the topic of evaluating Cersei as a player.

Clues? I'm not sure I get it. I thought we had to vote on the one we liked best?

First: 4. "I" worshiping elicits rather audacious mistakes.

Second: 6. "I want Empire!" Rule? A mummery.

Third: 3. irrevocably wandering, erroneous, resentful, afflicted mind.

Archived