‘’Dragons old and young, true and false, bright and dark.''

Liaraeyne

Old: Aemon, Bloodraven

Young: Dany, Jon, Aegon

True: Dany, Jon, Aegon, Aemon

False: Quentyn, Viserys, Brown Ben, Cersie/Jaime(They pretended they were like Targaryens to justify incest)

Bright: Aemon (Bright could also mean wise/smart), Quentyn (He was pretty bright when he got lit on fire), Viserion/ Rhaegal

Dark: Drogon, Brown Ben

That's assuming that dragons refers to Targaryen blood. It could just as easily refer to Targaryen supporters, which would significantly increase the choices for each.

Or he could just be completely wrong. Melisandre showed that it's pretty easy to misinterpret things.

Here is an open thread about Moqorro's vision and here is the Brightfyre thread.

I think

Old Dragon - Aemon

Young Dragon - Jon

True Dragon - Dany

False Dragon - fAegon

Bright Dragon - Varys Brightflame

Dark Dragon - Illyrio Blackfyre

I think it is a good picture.

I don't see Illyrio as a dragon, though. He's from Braavos and that piece of info seems to be accurate.

The dark dragon could be Bloodraven, I guess.

Thanks for the links. :)

The vision is quite cryptic, so there's room for speculation.

This is just another idea:

old + true + bright

Varys, if he is a descendant of Aerion Targaryen. Brightflame.

young + false + dark

fAegon Targaryen, if he is a Blackfyre.

And you. A small man with a big shadow, snarling in the midst of it all.

Tyrion was in the middle of them on board the Shy Maid.

Just a little before he got on board the Selaesori Qhoran.

All I can say is that I don't think one person is limited to one descriptor (e.g. Jon can both young and true) or that each descriptor is limited to one person (e.g. Jon and Dany can both be young).

And it wouldn't surprise me if "bright" is a callback to Brightflame and the Brightfyre theory is true.

It is possible that the descriptions maybe describing Targaryens (old, true, bright) and Blackfyres (new, false, dark). Tyrion has met some in the past and will meet up with others in the future.

If it refers to people then it sounds like Moqorro is taking the same set of dragons and just sorting them in multiple ways.

I suppose it's very well possible that he is talking about two dragons; Dany and fAegon. It would explain the way the sentence is structured. If Moqorro meant 6 dragons, he would've said this: dragons old, young, true, false, dark and bright. Instead he is grouping opposite adjectives together. And Tyrion is snarling in the middle of fAegon and Dany. He has never met Bloodraven and he didn't have much to do with Aemon, and their meeting was years ago...

Dany = true, old (old blood) and bright (dragons, and does good things such as abolishing slavery).

fAegon = false (Blackfyre), young (Blackfyre is a relatively young house) and dark (Blackfyre sigil has black dragon, and fAegon is being used by Varys and maybe Illyrio for a cause that could be malicious).

I suppose it's very well possible that he is talking about two dragons; Dany and fAegon. It would explain the way the sentence is structured. If Moqorro meant 6 dragons, he would've said this: dragons old, young, true, false, dark and bright. Instead he is grouping opposite adjectives together. And Tyrion is snarling in the middle of fAegon and Dany. He has never met Bloodraven and he didn't have much to do with Aemon, and their meeting was years ago...

Dany = true, old (old blood) and bright (dragons, and does good things such as abolishing slavery).

fAegon = false (Blackfyre), young (Blackfyre is a relatively young house) and dark (Blackfyre sigil has black dragon, and fAegon is being used by Varys and maybe Illyrio for a cause that could be malicious).

Now we are three!

I see two different methods of analyzing it.

There could be:

a old dragon

a young dragon

a true dragon

a false dragon

a bright dragon

a darl dragon

or

a old, true, and bright dragon

a young, false and dark dragon

I have no clue who is who, but I think the latter is the case, so we will have two dragons by the end.

^A good summerization. If it is the second possibility I'm going for Dany and fAegon. Not Bloodraven. Bloodraven is by no means young.

If it's the first possibility I'm going for Aemon, Jon, Dany, fAegon, ? (maybe Quentyn, he was aflame which is bright), Bloodraven/Darkstar. [in ^that order]

Remember guys, the House of the Undying had a foreshadowing that Aegon is fake [''a cloth dragon standing in front of a cheering crowd'']. So it's likely that fAegon is the false dragon.

Archived