College Football- Fear and Loathing on the Campaign Trail 2014

sperry

Is this the end of Brady Hoke at Michigan? It was interesting there for a bit into the third, but tOSU has blown it open now.

I think it's a safe bet he's gone.

This is the least confident I've felt going into the Egg Bowl in years; last week was just so deflating as a fan. Surely we can get fired up for these fuckers, although they certainly have much more to play for than we do.

Buckeyes get the victory but lose JT Barrett. Without JT there is no playoff hopes. I am hoping for a favorable diagnosis but we will see...

Pulling for the Gophers today. I think Ohio State can take Minnesota with Cardale Jones and no snow on the playing field. Wisconsin would be a tougher team to take.

Holy shit! Boom Williams just doesn't give up!!!

Kentucky on top. Time for the D!

That's funny, lol. I'm hurt and disgruntled (Neal Brown is supposed to be a better playcaller than this!) and will be back next year once I'm over it. 5 wins isn't bad given our roster. Hoping Barker earns the QB spot next year though, Towles hasn't lived up to his hype. Always hurts losing to the 'Villans and Petrino. Not sure I like or care about this game as much at the end of the season.

Archived