Metal Thread Vol. VIII -- The Angry Red Planet

Xray the Enforcer

Somehow I missed that MDF tickets went on sale. I spent a week in the north woods without internet or even phone service, and I guess that was the week they went on sale. Just got a notification on my phone that there was a new post on facebook from MDF saying there were only about 100 4-day passes left. So I scrambled over to their website and snagged one. MDF ticket acquired, crisis averted.

Somehow I missed that MDF tickets went on sale. I spent a week in the north woods without internet or even phone service, and I guess that was the week they went on sale. Just got a notification on my phone that there was a new post on facebook from MDF saying there were only about 100 4-day passes left. So I scrambled over to their website and snagged one. MDF ticket acquired, crisis averted.

can't wait to party with you again!

Fuck yeah DEATH NELSON

Eluvietie and Epica are touring North America together in the coming weeks.

http://eluveitie.ch/tour/

A certain boarder with a fondness for said musical acts will be in attendance in Louisville, KY on October 1.

He also bought a VIP pass to meet and greet with Eluveitie.

Poster in question is currently stoked out of his gourd.

Not sure if this is technically metal so much as hardcore but I've started to really appreciate Botch, which is interesting because I generally don't get into mathcore aside from Converge and Dillinger (even then I prefer those bands more melodic material), but somehow Botch is really doing it for me right now.

http://eluveitie.ch/tour/

A certain boarder with a fondness for said musical acts will be in attendance in Louisville, KY on October 1.

He also bought a VIP pass to meet and greet with Eluveitie.

Poster in question is currently stoked out of his gourd.

He, good concert ! 

Would have enjoyed that one, but I'm in Europe ! ^^

I'm happy that they are coming to Boston - as opposed to Worcester.  I wish that it wasn't on a Wednesday.  I don't know if I'll definitely be attending, but I'm leaning towards it.

Not sure if this is technically metal so much as hardcore but I've started to really appreciate Botch, which is interesting because I generally don't get into mathcore aside from Converge and Dillinger (even then I prefer those bands more melodic material), but somehow Botch is really doing it for me right now.

Fuck yeah, I'm gonna put on An Anthology of Dead Ends right now

I've never heard of Botch before but, man, I'm really digging this.

Thanks!

Archived