Which character has the biggest...?

Northernmonkey

Right, I think we're running out of things to discuss so here's a good question: Which character do you think has the biggest breasts and which character has the biggest penis? Excluding Tormund obviously.

LOL at bolded part... I think that we can all agree that we learned from Sansa's storyline is that when you have nothing worthy of saying, just keep silent...

But, golden star for effort... I am now recollecting Titanic scene and Rose's remark about Freudian teachings.

LOL at bolded part... I think that we can all agree that we learned from Sansa's storyline is that when you have nothing worthy of saying, just keep silent...

But, golden star for effort... I am now recollecting Titanic scene and Rose's remark about Freudian teachings.

I disagree, this thread is hillarious.

Well it finally happened...we're out of stuff to talk about.

See y'all when the Winds of Winter comes out.

It happened a long time ago, we just invented crackpots and fanfiction and now we've run out of those too.

So... what do we do now?

Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter. Winds of Winter.

Fuck that.

Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring. Dream of Spring.

That's it, shut down the book forum until Winds of Winter comes out, we have exhausted all topics.

Biggest member: I am going against the general opinion that The Mountain is the winner there, I mean, he IS awefully angry all the time. Maybe he is 8 feet tall with one tiny issue? So I will pick Littlefinger, just to stir debate, I mean physical size does not guarantee a man is well endowed.

Biggest Breasts: Now this is at least a topic I am interested it, lol. Biggest and best/nicest are two different things. Taena is a possibility, along with Fat Walda, and Lady Genna Frey (Lannister). Fat does not necessarily mean really large breasts, but I am going to pick Lady Genna.

I will add a category, nicest breasts:

I would say it comes down to Sansa, Margaery, Dany, Lady Nym, and Arriane Martell. We know that Cersei's have started to sag, so with all the young beauties, she is out.

I really can not believe that this is a topic, hahahaha.

Brienne has the biggest penis in Westeros. its going to be a big reveal in Winds of Winter. She also calls this weapon Oathkeeper which can make fraught battle situations confusing.

Biggest Boobs. I'd be disappointed if they didn't belong to Old Nan. I bet they're like boulders.

Archived