NBA Regular Season 2014-2015: Injured Kobes and All Star Unibrows

Rhom

If he can't go next Sunday in New York who will take his place on the West roster? Possibly Lillard, but that would make this team really small. Honestly, I' am thinking Draymond Green might have a shot.

Nope, Z-Bo. :P

Hope the Brow isn't hurt too bad, love watching that dude play.

Just watched the Unibrow take a scary fall in a blow out loss to the Bulls. He didn't return.

If he can't go next Sunday in New York who will take his place on the West roster? Possibly Lillard, but that would make this team really small. Honestly, I' am thinking Draymond Green might have a shot.

You´re seriously calling a team that has Aldridge, Cousins, Duncan, Durant, Gasol and Griffin really small?

You´re seriously calling a team that has Aldridge, Cousins, Duncan, Durant, Gasol and Griffin really small?

Ah fuck....never mind. Forgot about Cousins(looking at the old list). My bad.

Apparently Davis' x-rays are negative. I' am hoping he can play too. He was big time against OKC the other night.

Did we just watch an early preview of The Finals.

I think Golden State has a better chance of coming out of the West than Atlanta does out of the East.

They're clearly playing very well, excellent team ball, but it still feels as if they are temporarily overperforming.

I think Golden State has a better chance of coming out of the West than Atlanta does out of the East.

They're clearly playing very well, excellent team ball, but it still feels as if they are temporarily overperforming.

The Hawks are 35-3 over their past 38 games. That is not temporary by any stretch of the imagination.

I know it's difficult to envision a finals team without any superstars, but try hard enough and you might manage it.

The Hawks are 35-3 over their past 38 games. That is not temporary by any stretch of the imagination.

I know it's difficult to envision a finals team without any superstars, but try hard enough and you might manage it.

I say the Hawks are peaking early.

Blake Griffin out of all-star game with staph infection.

Now we'll have possibly two new additions to the West.

Aw c'mon, let's all watch the Lakers get gutted by the Cavs this afternoon. Surely that will be better than some meaningless game like Atlanta @ Memphis. Way to go ABC! I wouldn't want to miss out on the opportunity to see LeBron posterize some scrub.

Ah fuck....never mind. Forgot about Cousins(looking at the old list). My bad.

Apparently Davis' x-rays are negative. I' am hoping he can play too. He was big time against OKC the other night.

X-rays negative but I will be stunned if it's not a shoulder separation of some degree.

I don't want to imagine it, that is one thing, I don't need Atlanta to come out of the East.

But I don't see them going past both the Cavs and the Bulls, one of those two teams will make it out of the East. I expect Atlanta to be very tough till the end though.

Golden State I see as having more of an edge on the other teams than Atlanta has in the East. If everyone is fully functioning, I think they have a better shot despite the conference imbalance. They might genuinely be the best team.

Although I somehow think the crafty Spurs would still take them down. But the Clippers, Rockets, Mavericks or Trailblazers? They're not better than Golden State. Memphis? I think they would lose in a Golden State series actually. OKC would really have to improve in order to beat them in a series, which is possible. But right now you wouldn't pick OKC.

Anyone see this? The e-mail exchange between Knicks owner James Dolan and an upset fan who wrote to him.

Pretty funny:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12297599/new-york-knicks-owner-james-dolan-upset-fan-root-brooklyn-nets

Wow, it must really suck to be a Knicks fan.

As a 49ers fan, I have seen first hand what happens when an owner gets on social media and says really stupid things. But this isn't just stupid, this is retarded. Shortbus retarded!

Seriously, if Phil Jackson has any sense he will run for his life. Not walk, RUN! Just write this guy a check if you have to and go to the beach.

Anyone see this? The e-mail exchange between Knicks owner James Dolan and an upset fan who wrote to him.

Pretty funny:

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nba/story/_/id/12297599/new-york-knicks-owner-james-dolan-upset-fan-root-brooklyn-nets

What's great is how Dolan signed off with "Respectfully," :lol:

Seriously, if Phil Jackson has any sense he will run for his life. Not walk, RUN! Just write this guy a check if you have to and go to the beach.

Jackson is already robbing the franchise blind to run them into the ground. One of the worst hires ever.

Great write up from Liberty Ballers on why the Sixers should take Karl Towns over Okafor.

They make some great points. In the end though, I think I agree with one of their commenters that they will never get the chance. The Knicks and Lakers will go into legit tank mode while the young Sixers are actually playing hard. (Some of their defensive stats aren't half bad, its surprising to see.) Additionally, the Sixers have a much easier second half of the season than many of the teams they are "competing" with for the top pick. I think they wind up picking fourth; and both will be long gone by then.

Archived