ASOIF Guessing Game XVI - Favourite chapters - the end

Castellan

#19: ADWD Bran III

on 3 lists, 38 pts, high score 18 low score 2

actually tied with #20, but I put him higher on alphabetic grounds.

Yes, its that chapter. Its the only Bran chapter on the list so it makes sense it would be a memorable one.

Personally, I'd say disturbing.

So what do we think, by the way, is he on that Weirwood throne forever, or can he leave and return to it when he is old, like Bloodraven?

Hint for #18

A Jaime chapter. One of two in the top twenty. I think i'll leave it at that, and see what happens. :)

Due 3 days from the date of this post, give or take a few hours.

Scores

We have a couple of successful gamblers who are on 10 points after 2 rounds, and leading the pack.

Ser Blackfyre 5+5=10

TC 5+5=10

Bustard 5+3=8

Ser Fingerbones 5+3=8

Grietnog 5+3=8

Annara Snow 5+3=8

Ramsay Blow 5+2=7

Kirt 3+3=6

il’ghost 5+0=5

Lyanna<3Rhaegar 0+5=5

Dany Lannister 5

Lord Lyman 3+1=4

Lord Sapna 3+0=3

Mathis of Rowan 0+2=2

honeyed chicked 0+0=0

a shadow 0

#19: ADWD Bran III

on 3 lists, 38 pts, high score 17 low score 7

actually tied with #20, but I put him higher on alphabetic grounds.

Yes, its that chapter. Its the only Bran chapter on the list so it makes sense it would be a memorable one.

Personally, I'd say disturbing.

So what do we think, by the way, is he on that Weirwood throne forever, or can he leave and return to it when he is old, like Bloodraven?

I'm confused about the scoring system. Shouldn't the highest be 18 points, since I had it at #3?

Other voted for other chapters maybe because they thought they were obviously better - and I can’t help thinking a certain shadowy person might have thought ‘with the Dothraki’ was a cunning piece of misdirection and so voted for the ADWD chapter where Dany ends up meeting Khal Jhaqo’s horde. But no, I am not malicious and I’d hate to have a first round where nobody scored.

I did not really think it was the flying chapter, but I thought wouldn't it be great, if 'high drama', meant high drama :ninja: So I voted it just for imaginary greatness!

For this round: Jaime VI, AFfC

No Bran's fall?! Wow. The only reason I didn't put it into this 3 guesses was because I was absolutely sure the "sentiment to the one that started it all" wouldn't let it be as low as the 19th position. Couldn't've been more wrong :D But I'm not sure if you should've said that - I'd probably sooner or later waste my vote by finding some clue which I would interpret as the Bran's fall chapter, because I was so certain it must be on this list somewhere.

It will probably be feast and famine. Its very hard to get the balanced clue that will give some variety in scores but not be a slam dunk for everyone.

This one seems to have a chance to give a nice variety in scores, because there are 3 chapters (well, personally I would even say four, adding AFFC VII, but if everyone omits it, I'll go along with the flock and decide it seems it's not that one), but which has the highest chances, seems hard to decide.

AFFC Jaime VI

ASOS Jaime VI

ASOS Jaime V

And we still eagerly anticipate some famine ;d

Archived