NHL 2015 Playoffs - The Quest Begins...

Jabronius Maximus

Preds got screwed on Kane goal. Hawks too many men, that can't be missed in the playoffs. The officials need to wake up..

that was infuriating, thank the gods It didn't matter though. We are destroying this third period. Gotta think Darling will start game three for the Hawks. Vince Vaughn is one of the many Blackhawks fans in Nashville tonight, I hope his character dies brutally in True Detective now :drunk:

Edit: fuck me another goal

Tampa off to a strong start, can't decide if I want to switch to Wild/Blues or stay on this one

Well now I'd imagine the choice is much easier, with Tampa up 4. I dunno about the US, but CBC.ca streams some games. So I had one going on my laptop, the other on TV.

Also, the playoffs for the Oilers are tonight. The draft lottery starts at 5:30 MDT. I know we have a big pile of first overalls, but getting Mcdavid would be so awesome. That said, I predict Carolina will win the draft. Only reason is they somehow came up most often on this lottery simulator website:

http://nhllotterysimulator.com/#/

:D :D Can't say I'm not ecstatic. But we'll have to clean house if we want this to work.

Anyway, McJesus is on his way!

What else is new? 4 times in 6 years ffs.

Shouldn't you guys be good by now. :P

Just let me have this dammit!

But honestly, it's a terrible organization that has a lot to fix. Everything from coaching, scouting, management, and the roster itself needs an overhaul. At the very least this should help kick start things. And if Kevin Lowe still wants to flash his cup rings and be an old jackass, we'll do the unthinkable - screw up developing Mcdavid.

Archived