Your Post Count - Reasons of choice

Larry of the Lawn

Mines is kinda low. (Most of them came in Gen ASoIaF.) I've seen posters that started after me who are up around the 10,000 mark. I guess it's similar to real life, where I don't talk just to hear myself talk. Or post just to hear myself type, as it were.

Mine as I add this should be 3379 which is a resolution passed by the United Nations General Assembly that 'Zionism is a form of racism and Racial Discrimination.' It has deep emotional significance.

If that's the rabbit hole we're going down, HR9204 was the Increase of Pay for the Coast Guard Act of 1919. I take deep pride in its memory.

It was also a tabled bill from 1977 that would have classified someone named Zora Singh as a child for purposes of the Immigration and Nationality Act.

So if the numbers on the main forum page are correct then there are currently 100,057 members that have made a total of 4,446,350 posts. Which means that if the math is correct the average post count for members is about 44.43 posts. Just trying to put things into perspective.

So if the numbers on the main forum page are correct then there are currently 100,057 members that have made a total of 4,446,350 posts. Which means that if the math is correct the average post count for members is about 44.43 posts. Just trying to put things into perspective.

Finally, I am above average at something!

Archived