Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Michael Seswatha Jordan

Such as? What are your examples other than the one Manny didn't take 5 years ago.

Antonio Margarito, Shane Mosely, and Pacquiao.

Let me ask you this. Who did Mayweather beat of note? An over the hill Oscar De La Hoya, and an undersized Ricky Hatton. Those are his two greatest victories. Granted, you can't fault him for there being a lack of quality competition for him, but he ducked it when it showed.

Let me ask you this. Who did Mayweather beat of note? An over the hill Oscar De La Hoya, and an undersized Ricky Hatton. Those are his two greatest victories. Granted, you can't fault him for there being a lack of quality competition for him, but he ducked it when it showed.

I feel that Mayweather is an all-time great but he definitely chose his opponents wisely, poor Hatton got brutlized by both.

Lol, Margarito is a bum, the idea that Floyd ducked him is laughable. He fought the other two fighters you mentioned he ducked, so that makes no sense. Essentially every time Floyd wins you'll just say the fighter was past their prime or undersized.

As for his greatest victories: wiped the floor with undefeated Corrales, Canelo, and Hatton. Whitewashed Marquez. Obviously Pacquiao tonight.

Let me ask you this: who do you think could have beaten Mayweather at any point in his career? Please don't say Margarito.

Let me ask you this: who do you think could have beaten Mayweather at any point in his career? Please don't say Margarito.

Who knows, as Mayweather ducked that fight.

Look, I'll admit I'm not objective. I don't like Mayweather. I'm not a fan of his style or his personality. I think he's a boring fighter. He's probably been the best in his weight class throughout much of his career, but he has ducked fights.

Who knows, as Mayweather ducked that fight.

Look, I'll admit I'm not objective. I don't like Mayweather. I'm not a fan of his style or his personality. I think he's a boring fighter. He's probably been the best in his weight class throughout much of his career, but he has ducked fights.

I don't like the guy either. He's definitely an asshole and a pretty awful human being and his boxing style generally makes for boring fights. I was rooting for Pacquiao like 95% of ppl.

However, Floyd is still the best and I think one has to give him credit for what he's accomplished in the ring. He's faced and beaten the best, convincingly.

Archived