Mayweather vs Pacquiao

Michael Seswatha Jordan

$100!? jesus that's rough. Luckily a friend of mine has ordered it, it's about 25 euro here so a crowd of us will land up with bags of booze

Would like to see Manny win but doubt he has the power to KO Mayweather, his best hope is to throw shitloads of punches to win enough rounds and hope the judges call it fairly. Think i'll bet on Floyd to win by decision.

Me and my boyfriend are currently in the UK and refuse to pay £19.95 for Sky Sports to watch the fight, so we're hoping to stream it online somewhere; but we've just seen a lot of sites saying that there's been a huge clamp down on free live stream sites.

So, does anyone possibly have any free stream links we can use?

And whilst you're here, why don't you give us your opinion on the fight; who's going to win/have you put bets on/how you're watching :rolleyes:

I've bet £10 Manny will win, and then £3 on either someone wins in rounds 9-10 and another £3 on if someone wins in rounds 11-12. My boyfriend has bet £20 that Manny will win in round 7-12 :closedeyes:

I think Floyd wins easily. Only thing that makes me doubt that is, if Floyd wins that's it. If Manny wins, there's definitely a rematch next year. That's a lot of money sitting there for the fix.

I think Floyd wins easily. Only thing that makes me doubt that is, if Floyd wins that's it. If Manny wins, there's definitely a rematch next year. That's a lot of money sitting there for the fix.

So there's still hope for me yet in betting on Manny! If there's a rematch then they'll love it money wise so I guess that's my strong point to go by.

Want Pac to win so bad, but Floyd will probably pull it off. Wouldn't be shocked if either of them get knocked out, but probably a 12 round hug/body-jab fest by PBF.

Yeah I'm thinking Floyd will drag it out to the 12th round, I'm sure Manny will be able to take it.

I'm not a big boxing guy, but we're having folks over for this one. I'm excited.

Mostly I just want an exciting fight; if anyone knocked someone out, it would be great. I'd prefer Manny wins, but if Floyd actually threw some serious punches, that would also be OK.

What I fear is that it'll be a decision for Floyd and be lame and a letdown.

What I fear is that it'll be a decision for Floyd and be lame and a letdown.

Yeahh, I think I'll be pretty disappointed for staying up late and putting money on the fight just for Floyd to win because he's bribed the referee/judges.

But yeah I'm really excited about it, this is the first time I've actually put a bet on :)

Archived